NFL Teams League - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

NFL Teams League

Moderator: Football Moderators

NFL Teams League

Postby dmend19 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:08 am

What is it? The NFL Teams League is a brand new salary cap 32 team dynasty fantasy football league. It will contain two leagues (AFC and the NFC) with 16 teams in both. The scoring will be head to head with standard categories.

Where will it take place? The NFL Teams League will take place on Yahoo, Profsl and our very own league website I am working on. Yahoo will be used for scoring, Profsl will be used for salary cap information and our own league website will be for all breaking news on trades, free agent signings, injuries and trade rumors. Think of it as our very own NFL.com

How will it be run? The NFL Teams League was made for managers wanting to feel like a General Manager. When you join the league you will be an NFL team of your choice. You will get the entire roster of that team and you are free to do what you want with it. All your moves however will have to fit within your salary cap. This type of league will take a lot of attention especially during free agency and the trade deadline. Free agency will be run by an open bidding system, whoever bids the most money gets the player.

How can I contact you? The best way to reach me is via email at dmend19@aol.com (WHEN YOU EMAIL PLEASE TELL ME ITS FOR THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE). You can also reach me on YIM most of the time at dmend98. When you contact me be prepared for an interview for me to make sure you will be active. Inactivity will not be tolerated and will lead to ejection from the league.
dmend19
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: NFL Teams League

Postby dmend19 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Still need 31 more managers! Almost all teams available! hoping to start week 4!
dmend19
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds