Which WR to drop. WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Which WR to drop. WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which WR to drop. WHIR!

Postby nicklx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:12 am

I need to pick up a plug in Defense for the week but dont want to drop Giants D as they have a decent schedule after this weeks game. Which WR from my bench would you drop: (Im starting Greg Jennings and M Wallace) - Malcolm Floyd, Nate Washington, David Nelson, or Denarius Moore? Thanks
nicklx
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which WR to drop. WHIR!

Postby cloudwasher » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:15 am

If I had to pick one, Id drop Moore. He had a great game week 2, but did absolutely nothing in week 1 and is still buried on the Oakland WR depth chart. Plus I just don't trust Campbell to play well consistently week in and week out.
cloudwasher
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby hangloos » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:16 am

nicklx wrote:I need to pick up a plug in Defense for the week but dont want to drop Giants D as they have a decent schedule after this weeks game. Which WR from my bench would you drop: (Im starting Greg Jennings and M Wallace) - Malcolm Floyd, Nate Washington, David Nelson, or Denarius Moore? Thanks

Moore looked great last week, but Oak may start the old starting WRs when they come back (Ford etc). Drop him.

Help me with mine. viewtopic.php?t=499061
hangloos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Postby nicklx » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:24 am

Thanks. I was thinking Floyd - - but I may go with Moore.
nicklx
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby staffbb43 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 am

giants may have good matchups, but with the injuries and eli's turnovers putting them constantly in bad positions, i wouldn't trust them anyway

i wouldn't drop any of those receivers over the ginats d. people want to bag on moore, but all the buzz about him has turned out to be true. i know, i know, temper yourself for what the teams say - but the beat writers were even glowing about the guy during camp and pre-season. i think the coaches just didn't want to throw him out there unexperienced when they had guys that could go. now that he's shown what he can do, he'll be out there. and teams are going to be focused on trying to stop DMAC. to me, the other receivers getting healthy is good for him, so he's not the only receiving target.
staffbb43
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench