Postby ampant » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:49 pm

Choices are

Romo v DAL on MNF
Cutler v GB

or on waivers
Hasselbeck v DEN
Grossman @ DAL
McCoy v MIA

Romo would be the no brainer if it weren't for the fact he hasn't practived, and has a cracked ribs. Even if he starts, he is a much higher risk of getting hit and pulled from the game. And since it's a MNF game, if he scratches last minute I will be hosed (unless I pick up Grossman)

Cutler actually has a great matchup on paper, at home, and GB has given up the most fantasy points to fantasy QBs. But it is Green Bay. Every ranking website has him ranked well out of the top 12, while Romo is consistently in the top 10.

DAL defense isn't bad, And Grossman has been decent, but on the road . . . I don't know?

Hasselbeck is also intriguing, and I have Britt, so it could be nice. But Denvers defense is pretty good vs the pass.

Confused. Roll the dice on Romo? Stick with Cutler and his statistically cake matchup? Or pick up Grossman and drop Cutler and start whichever one looks better come gametime on MNF.
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: QB Issues -WHIR

Postby FARAGI1989 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:10 pm

i would go grossman cutler has been getting wrecked that O-line is terrible and that pack D has a crush on cutler he might get hurt, as far as romo i dont believe he is fully healed and one big hit could end his game. so yea i would go with grossman.

viewtopic.php?t=499150
FARAGI1989
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby KK_Cowboy » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Honestly I would dump Cutler and pick up Grossman. I know that Grossman can have his ups and downs, but at least he isn't being hit 10-12 times a game like Cutler is behind that line. That and Redskins-Cowboys games always seem to be high scoring. That and I just think Grossman is playing better all around than Cutler.
KK_Cowboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby sabomnim » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:18 pm

i might even say hasselbeck
teams are still gonna try to stop CJ
they know the second the let up on CJ he will burn them
and britt/hasselbeck have been on fire together

i still dont trust grossman, romo is dinged up and missing some weapons, cutler gets hit a lot and GB Def will step up for this rivalry

please help me
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=499141
WHIR 100%
sabomnim
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 73)

Postby Georgie25 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Tough call...I would go with Grossman after reading what people wrote...Romo all it takes is one hit and cutler gets hit 100 times a game...Grossman can light it up...

I have a similar issue...throughts anyone please..

viewtopic.php?t=499213
Georgie25
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby drhanl » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Cutler! Everyone thinks GB D is awesome, but they are giving up an absolute ton of yardage to the pass. I like Cutler this week quite a bit, actually. Plus, don't think the Bears are just going to give this division away. They have pride, and will fight for it. Watch for the Bears to play well and Cutler to put up solid numbers.

viewtopic.php?t=499107
drhanl
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 65)

Return to Who to Start/Bench