State of panic: 0-2, what to do? - WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

State of panic: 0-2, what to do? - WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

State of panic: 0-2, what to do? - WHIR 100%

Postby plapre3 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:16 pm

So yeah, I'm 0-2, but a lot of it is due to bad luck. Each week I've lost to the team that scored the highest points in the league while I was actually the team that was second in points. Through 2, no one has scored more than I, so there's certainly hope for the future. That said, I really need a win... and I'm up against the best team in the league. There's a lot that is up in the air for me right now. I want to consider the future paramount in every move since I can't bank on a win this week. Also, keep in mind that any of the trades I could make would not take effect until next week. I'm looking for trade, waiver, start/sit advice, so hopefully it's cool that I'll post this on both boards. Thank you all for your help in advance.

12 team, Standard settings with .2 PPR. Big obstacle is only 25 Roster moves (I've used 3 so far).

My Team:

QB - Start Matt Ryan OR Ryan Fitzgerald? Worth trading Harvin and Helu for Cam Newton?
RB1 - McCoy
RB2 - Best
FLX - Bradshaw
WR1 - Megatron
WR2 - Harvin (Sell before the bottom falls out? Trade him, Helu, and Little/ Jones for Hakeem Nicks?)

WR3 - Julio Jones, Greg Little, Brandon Gibson (WW: E. Sanders, Mike Williams (SEA), Massaquoi, Titus Young, Cobb, Doucet, Gaffney, and Michael Jenkins)

IDP: Jared Allen
DST: Giants (pick up Dallas, Bengals, Titans? Worth dropping Giants?)
K: Crosby

Other bench than listed above:
Sidney Rice, Amendola, Brandon Jacobs, Helu,
plapre3
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: State of panic: 0-2, what to do? - WHIR 100%

Postby futbol57102at » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:52 pm

@ QB, I'd start Fitz against NE..It's been shown that NE's secondary isn't anything special. There's no reason to believe that Fitzpatrick can't put up Henne numbers...

WR2-I have Harvin as well and actually benched him in favor of Burelson. IDK what you should do here, but the one (+) thing I've heard is that he actually had a stomach bug and not the migraines that seem to always keep him out (people originally thought his migraines were flaring this week). Honestly, the Vikings will probably have to pass a lot since they'll probably be playing from behind, but you'd think Det will be on him like white on rice//

WR3-Julio....He's bound to get more targets as every D is up White's you know what

DST-Of those choices, titans...but if you have limited roster moves, and that doesn't include trades, maybe try trading some of your bench for a good DST?
futbol57102at
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions