MJD/Bowe for Mendy/Britt?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

MJD/Bowe for Mendy/Britt??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: MJD/Bowe for Mendy/Britt??

Postby KTang58 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:38 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote:
KTang58 wrote:I like it. I give edge to MJD and Britt. I like Mendy more than I like Bowe though. So yeah. I like it.

Well I think you compared the wrong guys lol. Compare MJD to Mendy and Bowe to Britt. Im trading MJD/Bowe for Mendy/Britt

No, I know. heh. I meant on the RB side, I like MJD but on the WR side I like Britt. And then that I like Mendenhall better than Bowe so giving the edge to the Mendy/Britt. Hey, it made sense in my head, man. :-)
KTang58
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: MJD/Bowe for Mendy/Britt??

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 pm

KTang58 wrote:
latsprewell20002000 wrote:
KTang58 wrote:I like it. I give edge to MJD and Britt. I like Mendy more than I like Bowe though. So yeah. I like it.

Well I think you compared the wrong guys lol. Compare MJD to Mendy and Bowe to Britt. Im trading MJD/Bowe for Mendy/Britt

No, I know. heh. I meant on the RB side, I like MJD but on the WR side I like Britt. And then that I like Mendenhall better than Bowe so giving the edge to the Mendy/Britt. Hey, it made sense in my head, man. :-)

Haha no problem. Thanks for coming back and clearing it up. I figured you had it right, it was basically a bump in disguise. Like this one!
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions