Drop LT, Nelson, or Davis for Lance Moore? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Drop LT, Nelson, or Davis for Lance Moore? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drop LT, Nelson, or Davis for Lance Moore? WHIR

Postby liono123 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:29 pm

I have LanceMoore on waivers and am considering picking him up. Guys I could drop for him include Ingram, Ladainian Tomlinson, Fred Davis, Jordy Nelson, Darren Sproles, and David Nelson.

This is a PPR league with bonuses for 6+ receptions and a x2 multiplier for going over 100 yds rushing or receiving. We don't require a TE and can play RB/WR/TE in the flex spots.

My starters this week:
QB: Vick
RB: Best
WR: White
Flex: Maclin
Flex: David Nelson
Flex: Sproles

Bench: Freeman, Ingram, LT, Fred Davis, Aaron Hernandez, Jordy Nelson, Reggie Bush, Antonio Gates (not gonna start him this week).

Leave a link, WHIR.
12 Team $ (PPR + Return Yardage):
    QB: Tom Brady, Andy Dalton
    RB: Charles, Lynch, Martin, Stewart, DeAngelo Williams, Rashad jennings, Joe McKnight, Leon Washington
    WR/TE: Antonio Brown, Brandon Lloyd, Randall Cobb, Ted Ginn
    K: Bryant
    DST: Bills
liono123
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Drop LT, Nelon, or Davis for Lance Moore? WHIR

Postby Anthony Riccio » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:40 pm

My gut instinct says DAVIS, I have a tough time believing that with Cooley returning some time in the near future that he will continue putting up the kind of numbers that earned him a spot on your roster. I think Sproles, LT, and Bush are all possible break out players week to week where you get points for receptions and Jordy Nelson I feel is going to be targeted at least 2 or three times a game for a deep ball. Davis is really the only question mark since all of the others are fixed in their roles on their teams. I say Davis or maybe Nelson since the Packers aren't going to score an 80 yard touchdown Every single game.
Anthony Riccio
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Drop LT, Nelson, or Davis for Lance Moore? WHIR

Postby DVauthrin » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:19 pm

cut Tomlinson for moore. Even in a PPR league, LT won't have much value unless Greene gets hurt. Aaron Hernandez(with his injury) is another guy worth cutting for Moore.
VY fan for life
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby DVauthrin » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:20 pm

Anthony Riccio wrote:My gut instinct says DAVIS, I have a tough time believing that with Cooley returning some time in the near future that he will continue putting up the kind of numbers that earned him a spot on your roster. I think Sproles, LT, and Bush are all possible break out players week to week where you get points for receptions and Jordy Nelson I feel is going to be targeted at least 2 or three times a game for a deep ball. Davis is really the only question mark since all of the others are fixed in their roles on their teams. I say Davis or maybe Nelson since the Packers aren't going to score an 80 yard touchdown Every single game.

You do realize Cooley has played in both games for the Redskins?
VY fan for life
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:21 pm

DVauthrin wrote:
Anthony Riccio wrote:My gut instinct says DAVIS, I have a tough time believing that with Cooley returning some time in the near future that he will continue putting up the kind of numbers that earned him a spot on your roster. I think Sproles, LT, and Bush are all possible break out players week to week where you get points for receptions and Jordy Nelson I feel is going to be targeted at least 2 or three times a game for a deep ball. Davis is really the only question mark since all of the others are fixed in their roles on their teams. I say Davis or maybe Nelson since the Packers aren't going to score an 80 yard touchdown Every single game.

You do realize Cooley has played in both games for the Redskins?

Yeah lol Cooley is a non factor. Fred Davis is the real deal and I would NOT cut him. If you really want Moore I would drop Hernandez.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions