Cutler or Henne? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Cutler or Henne?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cutler or Henne?

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:32 am

Its a 2 QB league. Well we have a QB2/RB3 slot. So most play 2 QB's cause its 6 per passing TD. Sooo, with having said that, Cutler or Henne??

Cutler against GB
Henne @ Cleveland

I initially leaned towards Cutler cause I think hes better and on paper has the better matchup. Cleveland has been stingy against the pass and GB has not. However Cutler has never done good against the Pack. What do you guys think???
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cutler or Henne?

Postby pacoweaz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:38 am

Henne. QB has given up a lot of yards but it's still a bad matchup. It's usually a low scoring game and the Cutler is horrible vs. the Packers. I would go Henne.

help on mine?
viewtopic.php?t=499374
pacoweaz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 22)

Postby 11stever11 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:40 am

Henne, due to the matchup. Cutler will be under pressure all game. good luck!
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Postby Soopaman Luva » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 am

Henne over Cutler for Week 3, although I don't like both of them enough to start. Hopefully the Dolphins bounce back though, and we'll see more of a connection with Henne & Marshall.

Help? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=499368
10 team H2H league, standard scoring [NFL.com]
QB: A. Rogers
RB: MJD, S. Jax, J. Starks, D. Murray, M. Bush
WR: M. Wallace, B. Marshall, P. Harvin, M. Colston, L. Robinson
TE: O. Daniels, J. Gresham
DEF: Cowboys
K: Sebastian Janikowski
Soopaman Luva
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:42 am

11stever11 wrote:Henne, due to the matchup. Cutler will be under pressure all game. good luck!

Due to the matchup? Cleveland is allowing 182 passing yards a game so far and is ranked first against the pass. If they put Haden on Marshall, then what do they got??
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby pacoweaz » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 am

latsprewell20002000 wrote:
11stever11 wrote:Henne, due to the matchup. Cutler will be under pressure all game. good luck!

Due to the matchup? Cleveland is allowing 182 passing yards a game so far and is ranked first against the pass. If they put Haden on Marshall, then what do they got??

The Browns have played the Bengals and Colts. Not killer offenses so far this year. It could be close, but I think Henne gets you more. Cutler always throws INT's against GB.
pacoweaz
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 22)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:49 am

pacoweaz wrote:

The Browns have played the Bengals and Colts. Not killer offenses so far this year. It could be close, but I think Henne gets you more. Cutler always throws INT's against GB.

Yeah, I hear ya. Thanks for helping.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby 11stever11 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 am

Cutler against the Packers has not been that great. Last year he had 4 INT with 1 TD in three games against the Packers with a completion percentage of about 50%. Thats not good. Cleveland has gone against Dalton a Rookie and Collins which helps that stat line quite a bit. I think Henne is better then both those QBs at the moment so he will be able to do more damage. Henne also has Bush and Bess to go over the middle.
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 46)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:54 am

11stever11 wrote:

Cutler against the Packers has not been that great. Last year he had 4 INT with 1 TD in three games against the Packers with a completion percentage of about 50%. Thats not good. Cleveland has gone against Dalton a Rookie and Collins which helps that stat line quite a bit. I think Henne is better then both those QBs at the moment so he will be able to do more damage. Henne also has Bush and Bess to go over the middle.

Okay, so you guys feel confidant starting Henne over Cutler? I know Cutler throws picks but he usually throws 50 times a game and gets points just from the shear number of attempts lol. Thanks
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 am

Why is this so hard for me??? Green Bay has been TERRIBLE against the pass this year so far, thats why...
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Next

Return to Who to Start/Bench