Chris Johnson sucks - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Chris Johnson sucks

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Chris Johnson sucks

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 am

16FAC wrote:I traded Hakeem Nicks for CJ2K and Santonio Holmes three weeks ago. Holmes has been serviceable in two of the three games but I definitely lost out on this deal. The upside was just too much to keep me from pulling the trigger. What a fool I am! Now I wouldn't even be able to get Maurice Morris for him.

Yeah but dont feel bad. I mean you almost had to make the move. Nobody has ever seen someone go from HALL OF FAME status, to completely done at age 25. Its never happened before.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby TaDa » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:59 am

Maybe we can make this a verb.

I drafted a player that I was expecting SO much more from...You were Chris Johnson'ed
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby mr.freeze18 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:52 pm

CJ is the true definition of HADICAP PLAYER
My Roster
QB / Giants
RB/ LeGarrette Blount , LeSean McCoy, Demarco Murray
WR/ Anqaun Boldin, Santonio Holmes, Brandon Marshall, Mario Manningham
KICKER / Falcons
DEF/ Bengals
Taxi Squad / Chris Johnson
mr.freeze18
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:14 pm

Ah , so his payday wasn't about what he could do for the team, it's about what he has done for it.

http://m.nfl.com/news/09000d5d823bb5df/ ... ectations/

I wish I could card that guy :-t
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby TaDa » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:14 pm

They should have thought about including a few English lessons as part of his contract

"This is a situation where it can’t get no worse, really, so it can’t do nothing but go up," Johnson said.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby moochman » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 am

TaDa wrote:They should have thought about including a few English lessons as part of his contract

"This is a situation where it can’t get no worse, really, so it can’t do nothing but go up," Johnson said.

Such is life in the NFL. When you are CJ4.24 you can butcher the language as much as you want, but turn into CJ sux and the English police come out of the woodwork :-b
Geez, I still have such a hard time seeing this turkey as the same explosive guy AKA CJ2K. shaking my head here.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby mtlenway » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:01 am

Dont Panic? we are going into week 9 and CJ has been one of the WORST backs in the League, he shouldn't even be on the field. I wonder how Tenn is justifying that contract of his now. I said all along they should not renego his Contract and let him sit out the season. The guys tries to say he better than Adrian Peterson, that is absolutely laughable. AP is without doubt the best RB in the NFL since he has come into the league, his fumbling problems are two years behind him, he is seldom injured where he cant play, and he is one of the humblest players in the NFL. AP is more concerned about playing football than about his contract is actually due for resigning. I knew CJ wouldn't last, maybe that is why he wasnt drafted as a 1st rounder.
mtlenway
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 2)

Postby fantasy_oaf » Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:42 am

mtlenway wrote:Dont Panic? we are going into week 9 and CJ has been one of the WORST backs in the League, he shouldn't even be on the field. I wonder how Tenn is justifying that contract of his now. I said all along they should not renego his Contract and let him sit out the season. The guys tries to say he better than Adrian Peterson, that is absolutely laughable. AP is without doubt the best RB in the NFL since he has come into the league, his fumbling problems are two years behind him, he is seldom injured where he cant play, and he is one of the humblest players in the NFL. AP is more concerned about playing football than about his contract is actually due for resigning. I knew CJ wouldn't last, maybe that is why he wasnt drafted as a 1st rounder.

I'd take the Adrian Peterson that used to play for Chicago over CJerkoff2k right now.
fantasy_oaf
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Basketball

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting