Big time - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Big time

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big time

Postby dream_017 » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Now is the time to show the country that the Lions are back and not blow it. This Sunday the lead game on FOX will be the Lions @ Cowboys with Joe Buck and Troy Aikman calling the action. What this also means is that the majority of the country will get to see the Lions 2 weeks in a row - this Sunday, then for MNF from Ford Field. Very glad to see Detroit getting some attention(but I guess being 3-0 they have to). It is also nice to not have to hear about a number of losing streaks - instead we are part of streaks like being the team with the longest active WINNING streak in the NFL.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Big time

Postby moochman » Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:22 pm

Shut up! Hate hearing about streaks. The only thing I know about them is that they end.
I am loving not being ashamed to be a Lions fan. Asking me to get cocky about it is still a reach for me, though. I see the Lions winning in Dallas, but it won't be easy. Don't know why but I just don't seem to trust the D to shut teams down. Jones could have a huge day, and you know that TEs have always shredded the Leos.
New attitude Lions, have to keep reminding myself. We may not shut down the Cowpies, but we will outscore them. They have no answer for Megatron and Petticure should be nails grabbing those short D busting passes. Getting excited about this team. Win tomorrow and raise the roof on Monday, Big time will come to us. ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby dream_017 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:17 am

moochman wrote:Shut up! Hate hearing about streaks. The only thing I know about them is that they end.

The only problem is that we have had to listen to those streaks for a LONG time and they were all bad - I am loving hearing about all these great streaks(however long they last).

They have not looked pretty but I am liking the comeback wins over the heartbreaking losses. It is tough to win on the road in the NFL and the Lions have won 3 this year - now they need to take care of business at home. After all the losing year in and year out - I am going to bask in the glory for as long as it lasts.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby moochman » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:26 pm

Oh by all means we need to enjoy every moment of this. It has been way to long since we can enjoy a game after it is finished. I have to curb my enthusiasm for Monday Night. I just want to see the Leos pumped up and deadly. Would love to see a total dismantling of the Bares. I want Monday Night Mayham. ;-D

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Detroit Lions