who should i start/sit please need help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

who should i start/sit please need help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

who should i start/sit please need help!

Postby danreid1991 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:04 am

i have chris johnson, frank gore, daniel thomas, and darren sproles as my rbs dont know who to start and have brandon lloyn, dez bryant, robert meachem, and denarius moore as wrs...who should i start/sit/pick up off waiver. input would be alot of help!
danreid1991
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: who should i start/sit please need help!

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:29 pm

Hi there and welcome to the Cafe! It's nice to see a new face around these parts and hope you stick around ;-D

As for your questions, they bring up a lot more questions for me, so I'll share mine in the interests of being better informed to help you better in the end (and this information will help others answer any other future questions).

So, what is your: League size, scoring settings, starting requirements, bench players?

Also, as for questions about which players you should pick up, go ahead and post all the pertinent information referenced above, along with a list of available free agents in the Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers forum.

Hope this helps ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: who should i start/sit please need help!

Postby danreid1991 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:52 pm

Thank you for responding! I am in a ten team ppr league and right now I have denarius moore, src bryant and brandon Lloyd starting but Lloyd isn't getting it done I have meachem on the.bench I want input on who I should start and ideas on who to pick up and I have gore starting with chris johnson but both aren't getting it done and I have sproles and daniel Thomas on the bench so what should I do for week 4 thanx.
danreid1991
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Who to Start/Bench