My Flex Spot - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

My Flex Spot

Moderator: Football Moderators

My Flex Spot

Postby fairbjosh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:56 pm

12man Non PPR League.
I am trying to figure out who to put in my flex spot i currently have Green there but hes playing the Ravens this week, If Gore don't play i might plug Hunter in that spot or maybe put Brandon Loyd there. What is your guys opinion?

QB Michael Vick
RB Fred Jackson
RB Daniel Thomas
RW Shonn Green
WR Mike Wallace
WR David Nelson
TE Antiono Gates
D. Vikings
K. Hanson

Bench
RB Pierette Thomas
WR Brandon Loyd
RB Portis
RB Hunter
QB Romo
D. Texans
fairbjosh
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: My Flex Spot

Postby lugmetric » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:59 pm

gore is looking like a game time to me, if he doesn't go, hunter is a great play against a reeling eagles team with a poor run D. that would be my first choice.

i'd go lloyd after that, denver has to throw to keep up with the packers. lloyd should see 10 targets.
lugmetric
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby fairbjosh » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Yeah i am hoping Gore sits out, and makes my choice easier i mean Ravens did give up 18pts to RB when they played Ten and 9 to a very not good STL. team. My thinking is Green might have a break out game and Jets will run the ball more to stop turnovers with Sanchez.
fairbjosh
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Chicago 2 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Tough call...

I would play Hunter ONLY if Gore does not play, it is too soon to tell if he will start or not, I'm betting he will. I like the matchup if Hunter starts, Philly isn't good vs. the run, they haven't proved they could stop it so far.

I sort of like Lloyd's matchup because the Packers pass defense is awful, but he is nursing an injury and I haven't seen anything from him that shows he wasn't a fluke last season.

I don't like Greene's matchup, he hasn't been able to run the ball effectively yet this year and the Ravens D doesn't allow for much running room either. He might get a TD but I see a low scoring affair in this one.

If Gore plays, I'd go with Lloyd or a FA option. If he doesn't, take a risk and play Hunter.

What options are there in FA? On a side note, is that Clinton Portis on your roster? If it is drop him!
Chicago 2
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Return to Who to Start/Bench