Which WR to replace Britt? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Which WR to replace Britt? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which WR to replace Britt? WHIR

Postby nkgangew » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Alright guys, I got my toughest lineup call yet. I play in a standard 12 team league with bonuses (extra 2 points for TDs over 50 yards, and breaking 10 catches and/or 100 yards)

Ok, so I'm an unlucky Kenny Britt owner, and as many of us probably did, i dropped him and picked up Nate Washington (i almost picked him up earlier cause he was doing well, but why play Britt and Washington?)
Anyways, i have Fitzgerald as my WR1, and i have Peterson, Best, and Hightower as RBs. I start Hightower as my flex, and i probably will again this week seeing as He has a GREAT matchup according to the 4 fantasy football feeds i have running to my phone. So, who do I start at my WR2 Slot. To me, this is a BIG head scratcher....
I have
Nate Washington (vs, Cleveland, who can defend the pass but not the run). He's probably the "safe" pick.
Eric Decker (vs. GB, again, good against the run, bad against pass. Plus they'll probably be down and throwing a lot)
Denarious Moore (Vs. New England. He's probably the High Risk, High reward pick. He plays an awful NE secondary and the raiders will probably be playing from behind, BUT he plays for the Raiders who still think Heyword-Bey is a #1 WR)
Marquez Colston (just read that he is playing this week!!! But, he's my last choice, seeing as he'd probably be worked back slowly)

Now, these Fantasy feeds that I read are all over the place as far as projections. Washington is favored in 2, hated in two. Moore is favored in the other 2 (and hated in the other 2) and Eric Decker is the Guy in the middle and no one thinks he'll have a "great" game.
Let me know what you guys think, and i promise ill help you!
Thanks guys!
Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
nkgangew
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which WR to replace Britt? WHIR

Postby nkgangew » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:17 pm

BUMP....also an edit, I just took a trade: my Jahvid Best and Denarious Moore for her Chris Johnson...he's got a lot of talent and no preseason, or i can pair him in a trade. At any rate who do i start?
Washington, Decker, or Colston?

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
nkgangew
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Smitty114 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

I'd go with Washington out of those three, he's had 3 solid games and Britt is now gone. Decker is coming off a bad game and Lloyd's back and Colston is risky as he's coming off an injury, plus Saints receivers are always risky IMO.

help me!
viewtopic.php?t=500244
Smitty114
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby nkgangew » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:50 am

Last edited by nkgangew on Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
nkgangew
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby jblaze102 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:11 am

You said it yourself Cleveland is good against the pass and lets face it, It's no secret Nate Washington is the only weapon they got right now. Cleveland is going to revolve their weekly gameplan around covering Washington and keeping a close eye on CJ in case he decides to rejoin the NFL this season. I'm saying sit Nate Washington.

Now you got yourself a situation in which, on one hand you have Eric Decker going against the 31st ranked passing defense in the league. Beautiful. Just Beautiful.

But wait...

On the other hand you have Denarious Moore going against the 32nd ranked pass defense in the league. This is an extremely tough one but I am gonna ride with Denarious Moore for one simple reason. Of all the Raiders WR's he is the healthiest. Meanwhile over in Denver, Brandon Lloyd has been already complaining of not getting the ball enough. This usually leads to forced throws. I know I am over analyzing the sh*t outta this but isn't that what you came here for?

I'll take Denarious Moore for 100 Alex.
jblaze102
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 20)

Postby B0TTiG » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 am

Go with Decker - he's getting a ton of targets and is a threat on special teams

help me plz? viewtopic.php?t=500346
B0TTiG
Water Boy