Romo, Kolb, or Cambell? WHIR 100% Guaranteed! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Romo, Kolb, or Cambell? WHIR 100% Guaranteed!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Romo, Kolb, or Cambell? WHIR 100% Guaranteed!

Postby ICanGoAllTheWay » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Romo vs Detroit
Kolb vs NYG
Jason Cambell vs NE

Okay, so I need to choose a QB for this upcoming week. The obvious choice would be Romo, but after what his teammates showed me in their MNF game, I don't know if I can trust Romo's teammates (that center snapped the ball incorrectly 4 times, while ogeltree didn't know where to line up and didn't know what his route was. 6'6 Martellus Bennet couldn't make a TD catch over the 5'9 Josh Wilson. And that Laurent Robinson made some errors too. Dez doesn't even look close to 100%. Only guy that looked good on offense was Felix Jones and Jason Witten).

Do I take a Chance with Kolb or Cambell. Both have juicy matchups. Cambell has the potential to have a nice game, but I'm not sure if I can trust him. I think Kolb can may be the safest play, I can see him throwing for 200 yards and a TD or two. Who knows what Romo will do.

Leave a link and i'll help back.
ICanGoAllTheWay
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Romo, Kolb, or Cambell? WHIR 100% Guaranteed!

Postby Smitty114 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:01 pm

I'd personally go with Romo, even with the mishaps of his team. They will get that corrected and they know they will have to put up points to beat Detroit.

I'd probably go Campbell next, but it's hard for me to trust him given his inconsistent hisory.

Kolb is somewhat safe IMO but I don't think you have the potential for a big game.

help me!
viewtopic.php?t=500244
Smitty114
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench