Dynasty CJ2K for Arian Foster Straight up-WHIR!!!! HELP FAST - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Dynasty CJ2K for Arian Foster Straight up-WHIR!!!! HELP FAST

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dynasty CJ2K for Arian Foster Straight up-WHIR!!!! HELP FAST

Postby LJ's Crush » Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 pm

STandard 10 teamer

QB-M Vick,M Sanchez,C Newton
RB-C Johnson,P Hillis,J Best,R Bush, S Ridley
WR-D, Bryant,AJ Green,M Manighahm,S Rice,E Decker
TE F Davis,G Olson,J Greshem
K-J Feeley,N Folk
DEF-Baltimore,Houston

So my team is stinking 1-2 second lowest points in season just been suprised by this offer Its my CJ for his Arian! As much as I want to jump the gun here im worried this is my corner stone player of my franchiese for his corner stone player but I love Arian he won me a championship last year im just worried about Ben tate will they have a RBBC approach from now on? What should I do Texans also have been kown from jumping to one rb to the next do you think thats the case for Arian? Part of the reason I think he is offering this is because he is a Ben Tate owner and may be thinking the same things Im worried about.

SO what Should I do what would you do>
LJ's Crush
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dynasty CJ2K for Arian Foster Straight up-WHIR!!!! HELP

Postby Ozymandias19 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:05 pm

You want both Tate and Foster, that is the only way I do this trade and not feel like I'm taking a huge risk. I think Foster takes over for Tate after Tate was unable to get into the end-zone two games in a row. Tate is also a little banged up, where as Foster is -- or should be -- healthy enough to take the starting role back.

Even with what I have said about things looking good for Foster, you want both, as there are no guarantees in FF.
Ozymandias19
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby LJ's Crush » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:10 am

he wont give him up w/o giving Javid Best or Peyton Hillis which I think is rediculas any other opinions?
LJ's Crush
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 7)

Postby jackarmani » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:01 am

Yes you want to win now but consider the history of houston rbs. Kubiac has a history of playing the hot back and not sticking to guys who've previously performed (aka steve slaton), i'd stick with CJ he's out of sync at the moment but when he hits it (and he will) trust you'll be fine
jackarmani
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)

Postby nkgangew » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:00 am

I'd stick with CJ. I actually just got him in a trade for Jahvid Best and Denarious Moore. CJ had no preseason of any kind. He basically just had his first 3 weeks of football. And with Britt down, i think they're going to focus on running more. But more so than this, i really really think Tate and Foster will split carries to keep eachother healthy. After all, it was Tate who was injured and lost his job last year. CJ isn't playing well, but at least he's played this year and he he doesn't have someone (like Tate) to compete with.
Also, if he wants another to get another big player in this trade, the that's a deal breaker. 1) what if Foster was a one year wonder? He hasn't been healthy enough to show last season wasn't a fluke. And 2) since neither player has shown more promise this year than the other, it should be a straight up trade, just 1RB for the other 1RB.
Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
nkgangew
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby mrjack81 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:33 am

NO WAY!!!! He is trying to reap the benefits of having tate in case foster goes down. He is obviously trying to play it safe as should you. Do not do the trade. Doesn't benefit you in the least without tate. here mine. viewtopic.php?t=500319
mrjack81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Dolfan19 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 am

gotta keep CJ here. If you did do the trade, it would have to include Tate for whoever you would end up dropping to make room for him. and then you would have to worry that they would go to a 50/50 RBBC which would hurt both their values.
Dolfan19
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 53)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions