I really need some help with my line up this week. Please - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

I really need some help with my line up this week. Please

Moderator: Football Moderators

I really need some help with my line up this week. Please

Postby joeyemma » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:22 am

10 team re draft league...NO PPR...4 for passing td's and 6 for all other td's...1 for 10 rush/rec 1 for 20 passing
We start 1 qb...2 rb..2 wr/te 1 flex k d

my roster:

Ryan/Bradford

McFadden/Jones-Drew/Moreno/Greene

VJax/ MWilliams/ Jimmy Graham/ Decker/Henderson/Amendola/VDavis

Gostkowski

Steelers

I am thinking Ryan.....McFadden....Jones Drew.... VJax....then I need to pick 2 from.....Greene or Mike Williams (Tampa) or VDavis or Jimmy Graham

Which two would you pick? Thanks in advance.
joeyemma
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: I really need some help with my line up this week. Plea

Postby Chicago 2 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:02 am

QB Matt Ryan
W/T Vincent Jackson
W/T Jimmy Graham
RB DMC
RB MJD
Flew Eric Decker

I like Ryan to bounce back this week vs. a bad seattle team. Bradford has thrown the ball well but he has nobody to throw to and the Redskins have a good defensive team.

DMC and MJD are must starts, the Patriots and Saints cannot stop anything on defense, both should have big games.

San Diego tends to play down to its opponent but I like Rivers to rebound this week, which means good things for Vincent Jackson, he should be on the receiving end of a TD or 2, it is hard to bench a player of his caliber.

Graham has been on fire and even with Colston back I don't see why Brees would go away from one of his favorite targets recently.

The flex spot is tough for you, Greene has struggled running and the Ravens won't do him any favors. The Packers have one of the best run defenses and McGahee might even be the starter over Moreno. Amendola is coming off an injury, he isn't someone you can trust this week. Vernon hasn't been himself and the 49ers are struggling to move the ball, like the matchup but he isn't the must start like he was last year.

IMO it comes down to the following for your flex:

Henderson - With Colston back I would probably lean towards someone else because he may see a decrease in targets.
Decker - Packers are not good against the pass and I see Denver being down early and having to pass their way back into this game, could see double digit receptions.
M. Williams - The targets have been there, he just isn't putting up points, this week presents a fairly favorable matchup.

Any help appreciated...viewtopic.php?f=19&t=500341
Chicago 2
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench