F.Davis, McMichael, Chandler or Winslow...WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

F.Davis, McMichael, Chandler or Winslow...WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

F.Davis, McMichael, Chandler or Winslow...WHIR!

Postby 16FAC » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:42 am

I've got Gates riding pine this week so I need a fill in TE. I picked up Chandler because he is favored in the RZ by Fitz and our league is a TD heavy league (6pt/td, 1pt/20 and non ppr). I like Fred Davis because he gets more looks and McMichael because he is stepping into Gates' shoes. However, he is no Gates and usually when he replaces Antonio he is relegated to blocking. Lets put it this way 20 yds receiving and a TD is alot better thatn 56yds without a TD obviously. I am leaning towards dropping Chandler for Davis because he can get both but ST.L has been tough on TE's thus far not too mention the "Cooley factor". What do you guys think.
Leave a link and I will hit yours!
16FAC
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response Team
(Past Year: 120)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: F.Davis, McMichael, Chandler or Winslow...WHIR!

Postby easye » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:41 am

My votes for Davis hands-down. Rams are weak against the pass, and although tough on TEs, he's a considerable degree better than anyone StL has gone against.

Thanks for the help on mine!
easye
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby B0TTiG » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:42 am

I'd go with Chandler. BUF will be able to move the ball and Chandler is a favorite target in the red zone.
B0TTiG
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)

Postby jackkerouac86 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:13 pm

Fred Davis has had a strong couple of weeks as a surprise fantasy TE, but dropped off quite a bit last week due to Chris Cooley receiving more targets. It's difficult to say whether this is a trend or an aberration,

Scott Chandler has been money in the bank for Buffalo and will get plenty of end zone opportunities this week. I'd go with Chandler due to momentum purely.
jackkerouac86
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench