do I need more strength in WR, RB or both? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

do I need more strength in WR, RB or both?

Moderator: Football Moderators

do I need more strength in WR, RB or both?

Postby weekapaug groove » Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi guys! I think this is the place to post my questions, as I am a beginner - just trying not to embarrass myself

Anyway, we have a 10 person league, non ppr, and it's pretty shallow. My team is as follows:

QB - Brees
WR - Boldin
WR - Mario Manningham
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Steven Jackson
TE - Gronkowski
W/R/T - Tate
D - Bal
K - Folk
BN - Meachum
BN - Mike Williams (TB)
BN - Starks
BN - Grant
BN - Eli Manning

I think i'm weak in WR's, and don't know who to start in RB in the flex spot... also some decent waiver options are around - Sydney rice, mccluster, not sure if I should drop someone and pick someone up? Any help would be great! WHIR for some other topic possibly ha
weekapaug groove
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: do I need more strength in WR, RB or both?

Postby GreatGoku » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:04 pm

I might grab Sidney for Meachem since Colston has been cleared and will be back in the NO lineup. As far as your flex, I'd go with Starks this week as Grant seems to be still recovering from an injury, if he does get on the field, I think Starks will still get a bulk of the work. Your team seems pretty solid, but you are a bit weak at WR. If Sidney can up his performance, then it'll be good for you if you decide to go that route.
GreatGoku
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Postby weekapaug groove » Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:19 pm

GreatGoku wrote:I might grab Sidney for Meachem since Colston has been cleared and will be back in the NO lineup. As far as your flex, I'd go with Starks this week as Grant seems to be still recovering from an injury, if he does get on the field, I think Starks will still get a bulk of the work. Your team seems pretty solid, but you are a bit weak at WR. If Sidney can up his performance, then it'll be good for you if you decide to go that route.

thanks for the quick response! Moore and Nelson are also available - if I pick up one of these guys are they worth starting over Boldin williams or manningham?
weekapaug groove

Postby RTD24u » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:56 pm

agreed. grabbing sid the kid from the wire would be wise. Wr is your weakest... maybe try and pick up hunter or hardesty as a flex this week
RTD24u

Return to Roster Ratings