WR Help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR Help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR Help!

Postby Al Del Greco » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 pm

I am in a PPR league and need to start 2 of the 6 wr's:
1. Dexter McCluster: My league also gives .2pts for every rush attempt so McCluster is interesting. He plays the Vikes which most likely means KC will have to throw.
2. Mike Williams Bucs: He has not done much so far this year but is a red zone threat and plays the Colts on MNF.
3. Deion Branch: Plays the suspect Raiders pass defense. Got shut out last week but avg 7.5 receptions and 111 yds over the 1st two games.
4. Patrick Crayton: VJax, Gates and Floyd are all banged up and might miss the game against the Dolphins.
5. Denarius Moore: Plays the Patriots 32nd ranked defense that has not been able to stop the pass. Is Jacoby Ford coming back?
6. Dallas Clark: My league allows for TE's and Wr's to be interchangeable. Does the switch to Painter help him?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
GO NINERS!!!
Al Del Greco
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: WR Help!

Postby Al Del Greco » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:18 am

I'm leaning towards McCluster because of the extra points my league awards for rush attempts. I also like Williams because the colts will need to stack the line to stop Blount. I really like Moore but I think Ford returns this week and one would think the Raiders best chance at beating the Patiots is to run the ball 35+ times. Branch is good but you never really know who is in the game plan for the Patriots.
GO NINERS!!!
Al Del Greco
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench