Have Jennings and Finley...trade for Jordy?....WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Have Jennings and Finley...trade for Jordy?....WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Have Jennings and Finley...trade for Jordy?....WHIR

Postby GeneralTsou » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:27 pm

I know it sounds crazy but I have Jermichael Finley (drafted) and then traded for Greg Jennings. My thought process is Jennings and Finley are A-Rodg's #1 and #2 options respectively. Jordy Nelson is his #3 option and the owner that has him doesn't start him. Would you advise against trying to acquire him and start the trio? Or is that putting too many eggs in one basket (albeit a freakin awesome basket)?

side note: I also own Run DMC, Denarius Moore and Jacoby Ford. Raiders and Packers share the same bye week, meaning basically most of my team will be on a bye in week 8 (especially if I get Jordy) but will have me full strength for the rest of the season. I also have CJ2K, Mendy, Ingram and Manningham as my only offensive players not on a bye week that week.
12-team PPR

QB: Cam Newton, Colin Kaepernick
RB: Jamaal Charles, Darren Sproles, Knowshon Moreno, Montee Ball
WR: Jordy Nelson, Larry Fitzgerald, Vincent Jackson, Cecil Shorts, Justin Blackmon
TE: Martellus Bennett
K: Mason Crosby
D/ST: Cleveland
GeneralTsou
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Have Jennings and Finley...trade for Jordy?....WHIR

Postby ilikefootball » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 pm

I wouldn't do it, like you said putting your eggs in one basket. You have D Moore who I think would be better than Nelson. Most of Rodgers target is going to be Jennings and Finley. Nelson is a hit or miss. I believe Manningham will come back and produce soon.

Help?
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=500524
ilikefootball
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions