WR help...V Jax/Moss/Bryant/L Moore/D Moore... Need 3. WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR help...V Jax/Moss/Bryant/L Moore/D Moore... Need 3. WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR help...V Jax/Moss/Bryant/L Moore/D Moore... Need 3. WHIR!

Postby rclement3915 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:07 am

Need a little help with who to start at WR for week 4:
PPR scoring, need to start 3.

V Jax- Austin(IR)- S Moss-Dez Bryant-Lance Moore-Denarius Moore.

As of now I have Jax Moss and Bryant in.

BUT alot of people are saying both Moore's have good matchups, and with Dez a ? I'm thinking of replacing him.

Help me out, as always leave links and I'll respond to all.
rclement3915
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
Home Cafe: Football

Re: WR help...V Jax/Moss/Bryant/L Moore/D Moore... Need 3. W

Postby coop09x » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 am

You are in a tough situation right now with injuries. VJAX has missed the last couple practices so he is someone to keep an eye on leading up to gametime but if he plays he has to be in your lineup. Dez is also injured and didnt practice thursday but i think he will play so start him. Luckily he plays at 1 so you will know his status early. And to be safe with VJAX injury i would go with moss because he plays at 1 and if u keep DMoore on your bench and VJAX is inactive you can start DMoore since he plays at 4 like VJAX. If you feel that VJAX is going to play and isnt going to be a game time decision i would go with VJAX, DEZ, DMOORE because moore is lined up for a big a big day with the weak pats secondary.

Thanks for your help with my post
coop09x
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby BearsFan65 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:50 am

Thanks for mine. VJax is a lock, obviously. Lance Moore is a good play in PPR, though I have no clue what Sean Payton means about Colson "being up this week". If he plays, it can't be for a full snap count, and I really don't think he's playing this soon after a broken collarbone. My point being that L Moore's targets shouldn't get eaten into very much. Given the matchup, and given Dez not being 100%, I'd wait till gameday but would definitely consider starting D Moore over Dez, solely because of the matchup. Campbell won't eat them up like Fitzpatrick did, but that secondary is very beatable, and one deep ball for a score is as good as 5-6 catches for 80-90 yards. If Dez were healthy and the Raiders were playing just about anyone else, I'd say no way....but this would be the time to do it. Good luck!
BearsFan65
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 45)

Postby joegoody41 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 am

I would stick with Jackson, Dez, and Moss. Good luck with it.

Help me out?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=500644
joegoody41
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 69)

Postby ampant » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:57 am

I would definitely roll with VJax, Bryant and Moss as well. Those guys have the biggest upside and the highest fantasy consistency of your available WRs.
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

Postby K.Rieske » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:11 pm

I would go with Moss, Jax and Dez for sure. Just keep an eye out for any injury news.
K.Rieske
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)

Postby impervious » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:48 pm

i would go with v jax, moss, bryant/l moore

the thing is i read somewhere with bryant not practicing this week due to a injury? he was highly limited today (rotoworld) if thats the case i would put in L moore for him.

colston is coming back this week but he is not gonna be in all the snaps. so lance moore will still be highly valuable in the passing game
impervious
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:50 pm

ampant wrote:I would definitely roll with VJax, Bryant and Moss as well. Those guys have the biggest upside and the highest fantasy consistency of your available WRs.

I can agree with this. Like the others said make sure you check and make sure that Jackson is good to go. Im starting Moss too so lets hope for a HUGE day out of him huh? :)
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby rclement3915 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:57 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote:
ampant wrote:I would definitely roll with VJax, Bryant and Moss as well. Those guys have the biggest upside and the highest fantasy consistency of your available WRs.

I can agree with this. Like the others said make sure you check and make sure that Jackson is good to go. Im starting Moss too so lets hope for a HUGE day out of him huh? :)

haha yes.. i agree and like his chances against the rams. If Dez or Jax cant go, who do u like more???(no pun intended)
Lance @ Jax
Denarius @ NE?

PPR
rclement3915
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic

Postby Bluer6 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:12 pm

I'd say go with VJax he'll be huge this weak, miami's getting blasted in the air and this weak their missing a starting corner and Mooresx2

Haha nah 8 person league I made some sweet waiver wire pickups and even better trades you think the RB's are good how's this for a receiving core Megatron, L Fitzgerald, Jennings, Colston (who's playing this weekend) and Washington
Bluer6
Water Boy
Water Boy

Next

Return to Who to Start/Bench