Miles Austin vs Mendenhall/Burleson *WHIR* - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Miles Austin vs Mendenhall/Burleson *WHIR*

Moderator: Football Moderators

Miles Austin vs Mendenhall/Burleson *WHIR*

Postby ssf12345 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:23 am

Need some advice for a trade

I was a Jamaal Charles drafter so obviously im hurting at RB but stand at 2-1 thanks to Welker and Austin. Ive been trying to pull a trade but to no avail as of yet but have received one interesting offer. My Miles Austin for his Mendenhall & Burleson (for some reason he traded for Mendenhall despite his RB depth already). Im no fan of Mendenhall, especially in PPR, and as well a fanboy of Austin so im leaning towards standing pat but im getting nothing from him until at least week 6 and im scared it could be the Kitna show in Dallas at anytime.

League is .5 ppr
start 3 @ WR
start 2 @ RB
start 1 @ W/R/T

My team:
WR: Nicks, Austin, Welker, Mike Thomas, David Nelson, Titus Young. RBs: Dan Thomas, Tolbert, Addai, Roy Helu, Choice

His: WRs: Bowe, Lloyd, Burleson, Sims-Walker, Danrio alexander RBs: Rice, MJD, Hillis, Mendenhall

Any help would be greatly appreciated and will definitely help in return. Thanks!
10 Team Keeper PPR, can only roster 3 RBs and 3 WRs at a time, $10 transaction fee
QBs: Vick, RGIII
RB: Rice, Sproles, Ridley
WR: Fitzgerald, Nicks, Maclin
TE: Olsen, Fred Davis
K: Kaeding, Tynes
D/ST: Bears, Jets
ssf12345
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Miles Austin vs Mendenhall/Burleson *WHIR*

Postby Smitty114 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:32 am

Mendenhall is definitely a good buy-low candidate, but I don't feel you're buying low with this trade. Austin is a beast. I'm not that high on Burleson and you're in a PPR league so Mendenhall loses some value even IF he was playing well.

I'd maybe go for Hillis or try to trade Nicks (although I'm kind of low on Nicks this season) for Mendenhall, or just look to a different team to trade.

But, if you do decide to go for it, it's not a bad trade.

help with mine!
krishna@enhancequality.com
Smitty114
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions