WR Lineup - What ya think WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR Lineup - What ya think WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR Lineup - What ya think WHIR

Postby pmk87 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:48 pm

My plan below, I feel its ok, but debating if I should switch someone out and throw Jordy in there. My 2 "studs" have been thuds (Boldin and Wayne). Thoughts? Can try to help in return.

WR's I'm starting:
Eric Decker - Even with lloyd back on the field, he is still gettin looks from Orton. And Orton will be forced to throw the ball to play catchup against the Packers.

Denarious Moore- Still on the fence with this, I have a feeling he will still be utilized on the field even with Ford back on. Maybe once the word is official, I should drop him and pick ford up?

Nate Washington- Being #1 WR now, and moving pretty well, I feel he will score a TD or two (hopefully).

Flex: David Nelson- This guy has been pretty reliable and a good endzone target

Benched WR's:
Anquan Boldin- A stud, but not producing for me lately. With Revis all up on him I don't know if he will see the endzone. Plus Ravens will be running it out i'm sure (lucky Rice owners..)

Reggie Wayne- What a dissapointed.. their QB not Wayne. Maybe Curtis Painter will tear it up? Will find out so he is sittin on the bench.

Jordy Nelson- I was gonna start him, but on the fence if I should start him or Decker. I feel Decker will see more balls (thats what she said) than him since Lloyd will be covered well.
Last edited by pmk87 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
pmk87
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: WR Lineup - What ya think

Postby pmk87 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:36 am

bump.. Whir
pmk87
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: WR Lineup - What ya think WHIR

Postby winkee223 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:57 pm

The sites I use say the 2 top scorers out of those should be Washington and Moore

while at the same time putting the most confidence in Moore and Decker.

Personally I would go with Washington and Moore. Decker hasn't performed for our league worth a damn.
winkee223
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench