FLEX? Washington/McCluster/Hunter - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

FLEX? Washington/McCluster/Hunter

Moderator: Football Moderators

FLEX? Washington/McCluster/Hunter

Postby IanJones » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 am

I need to know who to start in my flex spot this week. I just picked up Nate Washington after Britt tore his ACL and he'll be the #1 in TEN but they play CLE who has Joe Haden, one of the best DB's in the league. McCluster did well last week and I think he'll get more carries/downs this week because Thomas did bad. Hunter might get a lot of carries with Gore not 100% (who still might not play) and also is listed as a sleeper on The Huddle this week.

What do you guys think?
IanJones
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: FLEX? Washington/McCluster/Hunter

Postby Twelve Inch Ditka » Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:55 am

I take McCluster ...lined up as a RB or WR 15-20 touches...Minne D lays down....Washington will get Haden and bad weather in CLE tomorrow...Harbaugh is saying Gore is GTG in CINCI....Hunter is a sneaky play....

I rank it like this
PPR
Washington
McCluster
Hunter

Standard
McCluster
Washington
Hunter
Twelve Inch Ditka
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby losercore » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:05 am

One problem with Washington this week is his matchup. The browns have a really strong secondary and Nate would be the only target to cover. He will be doubled a lot and Haden will be all over him. Not the same when Haden would have covered Britt and leave Washington to the rest.

McCLuster is a good choiuce in a PPR. Be careful of the VIkes Def though. They did a good job against some tuff teams so far stopping the run. (D and Lions) Best still got 100+ yards though. McCluster is no Best.

I feel the pick of the week might have to be Hunter for you.

Best of luck :)
losercore
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 13)

Postby IanJones » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:58 am

Twelve Inch Ditka, it is a PPR league which might be a good thing for McCluster because he catches a decent amount of balls a game. Hassleback is going to get a decent amount of passes off but they might not be in Washington's direction because of Haden all over him and possibly a double team...

Hunter will only be good if Gore starts off bad and they Hunter get a lot of touches. I have no idea still...
IanJones
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench