Lost Kenny Britt, Need a flex start - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Lost Kenny Britt, Need a flex start

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lost Kenny Britt, Need a flex start

Postby rstandi » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:07 pm

First, let me say I have Drew Brees. I lost Britt last week and need a flex starter. My choices on the bench are Robert Meachem, Devery Henderson, Dustin Keller, Willis Magahee, and Torry Smith. Am I best to start one of the Saints and hope for the Double up TD's with Brees?

Thanks
Rod
rstandi
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Lost Kenny Britt, Need a flex start

Postby prophecy135 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:11 pm

I would say start one of the saints, not to double up on TD's but because they're your best options. Maybe Torry Smith, but I think I'd want to see him produce in more then one week before I'd throw him in the lineup. Keller might be a sneaky play as it seems that Sanchez is finding him more and more, but I don't like his matchup at all. McGahee I dont like as he's going against GB, and Moreno might get some more looks this week as he's been practicing.

Out of the two Saints, I think Meachem is probably safer, but Henderson is a big play threat.

Help with mine?
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=500906
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 206)

Postby MAXIMIS » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Tough call. Don't like McGahee because Denver can't seem to run otherwise I'd go with him. Don't like Henderson or Meacham because of all the mouths to feed with Colston back in the mix... Don't like T. Smith's matchup and Keller is a Tight end... Don't really like the choices so if I had to pick one -
I think Keller is the safest bet of these three oddly enough so play him for guaranteed 5-8 points
... BUT...
If it were me I'd go for the upside and actually would play T. Smith. I think Smith is the fun play this week. That's all I can say here.

Help? viewtopic.php?f=19&t=500904
MAXIMIS
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 8)

Postby Harper802 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Agree with prophecy...Saint receivers are your best options, regardless of double-up benefits. Problem is, which one given Colston's return?
Harper802
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench