QB Help (Eli, Sanchez, or Cambell) WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

QB Help (Eli, Sanchez, or Cambell) WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

QB Help (Eli, Sanchez, or Cambell) WHIR

Postby ICanGoAllTheWay » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:57 pm

Ok I need some help at QB. Leaning towards Eli just because he is the best overall QB and has a nice match up.

Eli @ AZ
Sanchez @ Baltimore
Cambell vs NE

Cambell is really intriguing but I think he is too much of a risk for me. I'm not really even thinking about playing Sanchez against Baltimore, but I think Sanchez will be forced to throw a lot because I don't see the Jets being able to run the ball effectively. The right play here is Eli, right?
ICanGoAllTheWay
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: QB Help (Eli, Sanchez, or Cambell) WHIR

Postby 16FAC » Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Eli!
Campbell has a great matchup but so does Eli so ask yourself who has been the safer bet over the course of several years? Manningham comes back as well and they struggleagainst the pass so AZ might keep up with Fitzy scoring a pair. This of course will lead to a competitive game which will mean plenty of passes. Oh and NY's running game pretty darn good so AZ defense will have to play honest. Don't like Sanchez this week even though Bal has given up some plays to the pass. He just ranks 3rd in my book.

please hit mine
viewtopic.php?t=500955
16FAC
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response Team
(Past Year: 120)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench