Any Chicago fans up for the challenge? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Any Chicago fans up for the challenge?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby TTTBone » Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:26 pm

srthree wrote:TTTBone, this has to be the most boring PB match in the history of the Cafe. Must be a lot of guarded optimism or nobody cares. At least three Bears fans stepped up. As far as I can see, just one Packer backer (TTT) and one Bear hater came out. Packer fans may see the end of their reign on the NFC North/(Central) is near and are in a state of denial.

Yeah, I was just hoping some Bears fans (not already wearing bags) would step up. I'm wearing my bag regardless of the challenge, just thought maybe the Bears could get a little more support this week and we could have a litle fun with it. Perhaps we should ask "Guttpuppy" for a NFC North paperbag, 'cause we pretty much all suck.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby foreverabearsfan » Sat Dec 06, 2003 1:14 am

you are on!

peanut r-dub and zoom all pick favavare at least once

ahman is stifled, 20 carries for 75 yards

kordell rushes for about 50 and a score, a-train can't play but brock forsey shreds the d-line, gage makes a coupla more deep ball catches

aw yea.
foreverabearsfan Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Team

Postby Bears_fan » Sun Dec 07, 2003 11:40 am

Dude, look who we've beaten!! We are still one of the 3 worst teams in the NFL!! Our schedule is the easiest one in the league.

Outside Denver, we've beaten a bunch of nobodies at home. Every year we go through this same crap.....we win enough games to get too high in the draft to get an impact player. (i.e. We'd get the 8th pick in a 7 impact player draft).

Bears suck and until they put forward the $$ to win, I won't watch this sh!t. And no I don't mean overpaying mediocre puss!es like Bryan Robinson and Phillip Daniels. Any word on if they've registered their first sacks as Bears yet???
Bears_fan

Friendliness: %

Postby BriGuy » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:46 pm

whoo! Bears are up 14-0! The bears are playing great. Kordell has finally found his comfort zone...
DA' BEARS!
BriGuy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Go Packers » Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:03 pm

14-6 now Packers are coming back!
Go Packers!
Go Packers

Friendliness: %

Postby foreverabearsfan » Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:08 pm

whatever. that team that came out in the 2nd half, dressed in the bears uniforms and helmets, that was was not the bears.

crikey put in rex already
foreverabearsfan Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby emaja » Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:14 pm

I didn't enter the challenge this week since I really had no faith that my beloved Bears could go to Lambeau and win. It wasn't even a close call.

I love my team, but they are missing more than a few pieces.

Now that they are out of the playoffs, maybe we will see Sexy Rexy as the radio guys are calling him.
emaja
Head Coach
Head Coach

Location: Wearing the PB with pride looking for my Bears crack pipe...

Postby TTTBone » Sun Dec 07, 2003 8:00 pm

emaja wrote:Now that they are out of the playoffs, maybe we will see Sexy Rexy as the radio guys are calling him.

Yeah, it would be nice to see Grossman get a shot this year. It's painfully obvious that Kordell is not the answer.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby srthree » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:44 pm

Congrats TTTBone! Way to support your team. I'll try this bag for awhile. It was hard to put on with my foot still in my mouth.

Hey, who is your 2nd favorite team next week?

Maybe I can start some trouble with Vikes fans. They should be back on their horse after this week.

Good Luck the rest of the year. Make the NFC North proud.
Any given Sunday...
srthree
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Previous

Return to Football Talk