How Addicted Are You??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

How Addicted Are You???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:28 pm

i logged off because i'm embarrassed to say who i am. But i joined 20 teams this year. I have no life. My life is fantasy football. Its just that if i log on and say who i am everyone will think i'm a loser. But dont worry there are people who join more leagues than you. People like me. So HaHa you are not the most addicted person.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby moochman » Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:31 pm

Sounds like you are begging for an intervention, guest! Now state your name and how long have you been addicted to...

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby 49ers Forever » Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:19 am

FFPlayinMoFo wrote:I don't think you can seriously participate in more than 3-4 . Anything over that has got to be just for the thrill of drafting .

Spot on. I am in 3 that I drafted this year. I acquired one team four games in, but even four seems like too much.
49ers Forever
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby tjhksig » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:44 am

Anonymous wrote:I am in 3 money leagues (one team I share with another guy)and 2 Yahoo leagues with all owners from the Cafe. I find I really only pay strict attention to the 2 money leagues I run myself. I am 11-2 in one of the Yahoo leagues with Cafe owners and couldnt even name 4 guys on my team without looking. Having more than 3 serious leagues, I think, eliminates the excitement of seeing one of your players score, as it makes it less rare.

Damn you! I can name every player I own and I'm fighting to make playoffs in this league! This makes me even crazier that you're 11-2!!

I agree though, more than 4 is too many. I'm in 8 this year, but that was mainly b/c I absolutely LOVE drafting. I plan to stick to my two private leagues next year and maybe join a Yahoo winners league, but more than that and it becomes uninteresting. The only reason I'd ever be in more than 4 is to get some drafts in to see how the year's picks are going.
tjhksig
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby No Life » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:46 am

FFPlayinMoFo wrote:I don't think you can seriously participate in more than 3-4 . Anything over that has got to be just for the thrill of drafting .

if you have no life then you CAN seriously participate in more than 3-4. And it looks like some of these people have no lives. I am in only 1 league because i have a life. But its possible to be active and serious in more than 3-4 leagues if you have nothing better to do.
No Life

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk