Big Ben, Hasselbeck, Sanchez? WHIR!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Big Ben, Hasselbeck, Sanchez? WHIR!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Big Ben, Hasselbeck, Sanchez? WHIR!!

Postby baseballfan89 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Hey guys I wanted to know who would be better for me to start this week. I just picked up Hasselbeck off free agency to add a little depth...

Sanchez is coming off that brutal game last sunday and im thinking he will come out firing against a not too great pats D. He will be looking to bounce back against division rivals.

Roethlisberger has been my starter every week so far but he's getting banged up alot and seems to get sacked alot too with that weak O-line and i forget the guys name but one of their top o-line players is out. I keep hearing roethlisberger will play this week and i would be surprised if he doesnt.

Hasselbeck i just picked up over the free agency and fantasy points wise he has more than sanchez and big ben in all 4 weeks so far.. and he's been doing fairly well.. had a great game last week despite not having kenny britt. I picked him up hoping that he can continue to play like he has and give me a fair deal of points. But so far i have yet to decide if im going to start him.

What do you guys think?? Should I start Big Ben, Hasselbeck, or Sanchez???

WHIR!!
baseballfan89
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Big Ben, Hasselbeck, Sanchez? WHIR!!

Postby Dgillon » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:27 pm

Big Ben- He will play this week, the guy has been through worse injuries and played through them. His O-line is atrocious and only getting worse. He will continue to get sacked, and more than likely not put up big fantasy numbers because of it. He is going to have to throw the ball more with Mendenhall being out, but with the quick and easy pressure I see 2-3 picks happening against an improving Titans Defense. The Titan D is on everyones list to pick up this week....

Hasselback has been playing well...but I think against a PIt defense who can't stop the run (Arian Foster with 130 and a TD) I would expect them to resort to the run....I think Chris Johnson will have a big game this week....

I would go with Sanchez, he is playing a HORRIBLE NE defense who has allowed more than 300 yards to every QB they have played, and at least 1 TD. I would expect Sanchez to do well against them and to try to continue to air the ball out. My vote is with Sanchez....

Help me out?

viewtopic.php?t=501610
Dgillon
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Big Ben, Hasselbeck, Sanchez? WHIR!!

Postby utility-hook » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Dgillon wrote:I would go with Sanchez, he is playing a HORRIBLE NE defense who has allowed more than 300 yards to every QB they have played, and at least 1 TD. I would expect Sanchez to do well against them and to try to continue to air the ball out. My vote is with Sanchez....

I completely agree with this. ;-D
The Pats defense made Henne and Campbell both look good so I think Sanchez could do the same.

help
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=501409
utility-hook
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 51)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench