If I had CJ, I wouldn't move him for either of those offers. Greene is going to be tough to get much value for right now, you're better off waiting to see if he has a decent game against NE then moving him to a team desperate for a RB.
As an aside, if you want to get responses to your inquiries the best way is to respond to other posts and include a link to your post. Like this:
Help with mine? http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=501718
A good rule of thumb is that you'll get one response for every three you post.
It's also helpful if you post more details, e.g., your team, the other team's roster, some basic rules of the league, etc.