Tough Spot with BYE's and injuries- WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Tough Spot with BYE's and injuries- WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Tough Spot with BYE's and injuries- WHIR 100%

Postby BearsFan65 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:46 am

Thanks for mine. I agree with the idea of Torain being your drop. If you were to drop him for Ridley, then you're basically exchanging a hot RB in a system that is famous for changing RB's like the wind, who is on a bye this week, for another hot RB in a system that is famous for changing RB's like the wind, who isn't on a bye. You fill a need for one week by dropping your least necessary part, and to me that's Torain. Ridley is capable of popping as well, in which case you got a bonus. Daniels is too valuable to simply drop, as is Mendenhall. Shop Daniels, and shop him hard, because the comments about his value going up with AJ hurt are right on. Dropping him would be a gift to whoever claims him on the wire, and we don't like giving gifts.

You drop Torain for Ridley because doing so lets you field a full lineup without having to make a deal, and if Hernandez suddenly looks like he's going to play then you see about trading Daniels for the right price. Redman might be a somewhat better play this week, but his value dives when Mendy gets healthy. Good luck!
BearsFan65
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 45)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tough Spot with BYE's and injuries- WHIR 100%

Postby moses5488 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:23 pm

I'd get rid of Torrain personally
moses5488
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football