Very Big Trade- HELP ME!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Very Big Trade- HELP ME!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Very Big Trade- HELP ME!!!

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:17 pm

PPR league. We have a QB2/RB3 slot so you can start two QB's. 6 points passing td's. The TE's in this league get 2 PPR. We also have a WR3/TE2 slot so you can start two TE's.

I know thats a lot to digest, however I could really use a hand in this trade im thinking of.

Im thinking of sending Cutler/McGahee/Winslow for Fitzpatrick and Keller. McGahee is my third RB behind Foster/MJD. I have both my starting RB's handcuffs though in Tate/Karim.

My thinking here is that I would upgrade at QB going from Cutler to Fitzpatrick, and I would upgrade at my TE2 slot starting Keller instead of Winslow. TE1 is O Daniels.

For those of you who actually do read all this and attempt to help me I greatly appreciate it. Thanks a bunch.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Very Big Trade- HELP ME!!!

Postby kgecklund » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:20 pm

I like the trade since TE receptions are so valuable. Keller is getting a ton of looks because sanchez has no time to look deep.

Is MJD and Foster your only backs though? Because on bye weeks youre going to need a RB to play.

Could you help me with mine please?
kgecklund
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 22)

Postby natedogfan » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:24 pm

This all depends on how much you value Fitzpatrick. After last week the idea of the 1st three weeks being a fluke becomes a big fear. I like the upgrade at TE though because Keller is a good talent and will remain a big part of the offense regardless of the new ground and pound approach . If you like Fitzpatrick and think he can repeat the first 3 weeks, I say do the trade because it will help your team a lot but I think you'd be better off going for a more trusted QB especially with McGahee's trade value as high as it is.

Help? viewtopic.php?t=502237
natedogfan
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 pm

This is to both of you that responded. Part of the trade is because TE's are so valuable and the upgrade at TE would be good. Id say the other half is Fitz over Cutler. I guess Cutler just scared me last week cause he had a REALLY bad week. I guess if i step back and look at it then maybe last week was more of the Fitz that I should be thinking of and not the first three weeks.

And yeah, during bye weeks I will need someone to play. My RBs are Foster/MJD/McGahee/Tate/Karim/Helu. I know not the most depth lol. I was just thinking upgrading at two starting spots could be good, but starting Helu at a starting slot is not good.

QB's with the 6 points passing TD's and TE's with the 2 ppr are probably the most valuable. Especially since you can start 2 of each.

I guess I was not thinking McGahee was worth a whole lot. I mean is he the guy now? I sorta think they are done with Moreno in Denver but I could be wrong. If McGahee is the starter for the rest of the year then I would want him. If its going to be fifty fifty then eh....
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions