Jennings for Turner and Ridley? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Jennings for Turner and Ridley?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Jennings for Turner and Ridley?

Postby BPumperSwag » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:44 pm

Okay so I drafted Jamaal Charles and we all know how that worked out. Anyways I'm currently 1-3 (1 game winning streak!) and my best RB is Cedric Benson which is quite scary. My roster right now is:

QB-Vick, Ryan, Campbell
WR-Jennings, Holmes, Green, Washington, Denarious Moore
RB-Benson, Starks, McCluster, Hightower(bye), Torain(bye)
TE-Vernon Davis
K-Hansen
D/St-Changes every week

I'm in a 2qb, 10 person league so trading Ryan isn't really a great option. Also we keep the top 3 guys for next year so right now jennings would be a keeper for me and I'm not sure how i would feel about keeping a 30 year old Turner next year. Should I make the trade and improve an atrocious RB squad or hope for the best from what I've got and put myself in a better spot for next year?
BPumperSwag
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Jennings for Turner and Ridley?

Postby BuddyBoriatli » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:46 pm

I think you could do better than just Turner and Ridley for Jennings. Ridley's got great potential, but there's a good chance he's gonna be part of a hot-hand situation with the Pats. Torain's got the same story, but I think he'll most likely to get overshadowed by Hightower and Helu. I think you could potentially try for Turner by using Holmes (I REALLY don't like Sanchez) and Torain. See if they'd be willing to package Ridley in with it.

Losing Jennings would shift the balance from having weak RB's to having weak WR's.
nonPPR, QB PPcompletion, return yd pts, 8 teams
QB: D.Brees; C.Newton
WR(3): W.Welker; S.Smith(Car); D-Jax; D.Bowe; J.Nelson; D.Moore
RB(2): CJ2K; S-Jax; F.Gore; S.Ridley
TE: RGronk
K: S.Janikowski
DEF: NYJ
BuddyBoriatli
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Jennings for Turner and Ridley?

Postby BPumperSwag » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Thanks for the response, that's kinda how I was leaning myself. Unfortunately the other person really only wants Jennings (he also owns Aaron Rodgers) so he definitely wouldn't go for Holmes and Torain. Either way I'm not all that keen on Turner this year and agree with you that I could probably get more for Jennings. I'll hold off on it and see if I can find a more favorable trade
BPumperSwag
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions