My Beanie Wells for Brandon Marshall? WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

My Beanie Wells for Brandon Marshall? WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

My Beanie Wells for Brandon Marshall? WHIR

Postby angels7777 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Team is sig...
10 tms
.5 PPR, 6 pts for pass TD

QB- Cam
WR- AJ Green, J. Nelson, J. Gordon
RB- Sproles, Forte
TE- Graham
FLX- Fitz
Def- Matchup Based
K- D. Bailey

BN- Chris Johnson, Blackmon, M. Brown, L. Bell, Randle, Rivers, Spiller
angels7777
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 232)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: My Beanie Wells for Brandon Marshall? WHIR

Postby leftovers » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:20 pm

No way! Dont do that. You've got a great squad but acquiring marshall without henne at QB is a bad idea. I know you lost AJ but just slap JJ into that WR spot until he gets back and youll be good. Also I would look at trading your beanie wells in some type of package for a QB upgrade. Thats your biggest need IMO. Schaub is going to be useless for a few weeks without AJ and with foster back on the scene. try something like beanie and JJ to the guy who owns cam - im suggesting him bc cam was no doubt drafted as a backup so that dude prob has 2 stud QBs. Or anyone else. It would prob be tough for you to get a brady, brees, or rodgers (and dont bother with vick, thats a disaster waiting to happen) so maybe shoot for cam, stafford, or an underperforming rivers type. good luck brahhh
leftovers
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby leftovers » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:23 pm

and also, get greene out of that flex spot. he's garbage. slap beanie aboard that spot and he'll get you paid
leftovers
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby jjgarciadallas » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:15 pm

No dude. beanies legit; he just got dinged up a bit. Don't freak out. Scope out a couple trades for a QB like that guy said.
jjgarciadallas
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby rclement3915 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:17 pm

agree with the others... mendenhall is banged up...you need beanie.

start julio with confidence and stay put.

help me out:
viewtopic.php?t=502392
rclement3915
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic

Postby angels7777 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:30 pm

leftovers wrote:No way! Dont do that. You've got a great squad but acquiring marshall without henne at QB is a bad idea. I know you lost AJ but just slap JJ into that WR spot until he gets back and youll be good. Also I would look at trading your beanie wells in some type of package for a QB upgrade. Thats your biggest need IMO. Schaub is going to be useless for a few weeks without AJ and with foster back on the scene. try something like beanie and JJ to the guy who owns cam - im suggesting him bc cam was no doubt drafted as a backup so that dude prob has 2 stud QBs. Or anyone else. It would prob be tough for you to get a brady, brees, or rodgers (and dont bother with vick, thats a disaster waiting to happen) so maybe shoot for cam, stafford, or an underperforming rivers type. good luck brahhh

If I trade beanie and jj for an upgrade at QB, then who would fill my flex spot? Greene? Good advice by the way...
10 tms
.5 PPR, 6 pts for pass TD

QB- Cam
WR- AJ Green, J. Nelson, J. Gordon
RB- Sproles, Forte
TE- Graham
FLX- Fitz
Def- Matchup Based
K- D. Bailey

BN- Chris Johnson, Blackmon, M. Brown, L. Bell, Randle, Rivers, Spiller
angels7777
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 232)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jjgarciadallas » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Don't trade Beanie. Wait and see if Shonn Greene starts to produce... Rex Ryan said this week that the Jets are going to go back to running the ball more, so even though Greene's yards per carry is low, more carries should help make him into a decent fantasy option. If Greene does have a big game this week, try using that to your advantage in a trade. Don't get rid of Beanie, though, because right now McCoy and Beanie are way better options for you than Mendenhall and Greene. Trading Beanie away could leave you struggling at RB, which IMO is the most important fantasy position.
jjgarciadallas
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions