Trading Away Fitzpatrick, Need Advice - WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trading Away Fitzpatrick, Need Advice - WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trading Away Fitzpatrick, Need Advice - WHIR 100%

Postby tapionminoshi » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:58 pm

I have Vick and Fitzpatrick, and i'm trying to set up a trade with my league's BigBen owner for Fitzpatrick. He's basically agreed to trade me Blount straight up for Fitzpatrick already, but I think I actually need WR help more now, because I have a trade set up to send Shonn Greene and Brandon Marshall for Peyton Hillis after this weekend. With that in mind, what should I offer to try to pick up White or Wallace?

Also, if you could rank Best, SJax, Felix Jones, and SGreene in a vacuum, that'd be appreciated. I don't know who I should try to offer in relation to one another.

Will help in return right away.

My Team:
QB Michael Vick, Ryan Fitzpatrick
RB Jahvid Best, Shonn Greene, Isaac Redman, Steven Jackson, Felix Jones, Ben Tate
WR Calvin Johnson, Plaxico Burress, Santana Moss, Brandon Marshall, Jacoby Jones
TE Jimmy Graham
D/ST Lions D/ST
K Jason Hansen
****(Minus SGreene/BMarshall, Plus Peyton Hillis)****

His Team:
QB Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Cassel
RB LeSean McCoy, LeGarrette Blount, Mark Ingram, Brandon Jacobs, Daniel Thomas, Jerome Harrison
RB/WR Brandon Lloyd, Roddy White, Mike Wallace, Braylon Edwards, Bernard Berrian
TE Owen Daniels, Hou TE
D/ST Packers D/ST D/ST
K Alex Henery, Phi K
10 Team PPR
QB - MStafford(DET)
RB - APeterson(MIN), MForte(CHI), DSproles(NO), BTate(HOU), JBell(DET), LMiller(MIA), SVereen(NE)
WR - DBryant(DAL), TSmith(HOU), JGordon(CLE), EDecker(DEN), JJones(GB)
TE - Gronk(NE)
tapionminoshi
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 43)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trading Away Fitzpatrick, Need Advice - WHIR 100%

Postby jetzman51 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:47 am

I would try and steal Roddy White for Fitzpatrick and some1 else. He wasn't hesitant to give up his number 2 rb when he doesn't have much depth, so who knows maybe hell trade White easily since he has so much WR depth.

If your def getting Hillis in that other deal than you def need to trade for a reciever. I say try and get White see who he wants in addition to fitzpatrick for white.

If you have Vick you need a solid backup qb thought hes already had 2 seperate injuries. Idk what free agent qbs are out there but you should try and get him to throw in Big ben if hes done with him. If fitzpatrick has another bad week his value is gonna go down alot, so you might want to ship him before sunday (their vs the Eagles)

Rb Ranks- S. Jackson, J. Best, F.Jones, S.Greene
I think Greene can pull it together but your trade for Hillis is def better for you. And since that trade is after this weekend Greene is the only one playing and his value is dirt cheap right now so he could possibly increase his value with a good game vs the patriots.

vid Best and Felix Jones
jetzman51
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 11)

Postby DVauthrin » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:02 am

it would take one of best, felix, or jackson plus fitz to get wallace or white. honestly if he won't part with a receiver i'd take blount, and then deal a RB for a receiver afterwards.

RB rankings:

Jackson
Best
Felix
Greene
VY fan for life
DVauthrin
Basketball Scribe
Basketball Scribe

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby jetzman51 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:01 am

Yea Im not high on Best or F.Jones i say def keep S.Jackson

Maybe try Fitz and Best or F.Jones for White and Ingram.

But i dont like Fitz so worst case deal him for Blount before sunday cause his value could dip. I picked Fitz up with Stafford and Eli on my team and dealed him for Daniel Thomas and Dustin Keller, so Blount is def good
jetzman51
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 11)

Postby MadDog36 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Fitz and Best for Blount, White, and Ingram
You'd get White+Ingram for a starting back and Fitz for Blount which he agreed to.
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 134)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions