logo request for my fantasy team.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests

logo request for my fantasy team..

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

logo request for my fantasy team..

Postby lacunacoiler » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:55 am

I have a fantasy football(and hoops) dynasty league team called "skorpius legionnes" that currently don't have a team logo that suits the name.. I've been using Disturbed's Indestructible album cover as my team logo & I want to change it to something I found that I think would suit my team name..

This are the 2 pix that I liked so far and I would like to make a specific request, if possible, on improving each since I don't have any photoshop skills..

on the first image, i would like to request to have a 3d-like looks of that scorpion(the brown background doesnt matter to me) while maintaining the same orientation... and also possibly a somewhat mettalic color of that scorpion...

on the 2nd image, i would also like to request to have a 3d-like looks of just the knight that is holding the flag(or just the flag with that 3 scorpions).. orientation & color of the scorpion wont matter for me...

and also the size of both images wont matter for me at all...

anyone who can make it will be greatly appreciated...
lacunacoiler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Fantasy Logo & Avatar Requests