Flex start? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Flex start?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Flex start?

Postby IanJones » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:20 pm

I have Stevie J and DeSean starting as my two WR's but I have to fill my flex spot with either Dexter McCluster, Nate Washington, or Robert Meachem? I have Jermaine Greshman on the bench as well, starting Tony Gonzo.

I've never played Meachem cuz NO WR's are always a toss up but Nate is going to have trouble with PIT (#1 against the pass) and McCluster is playing IND who's D is pretty suspect this year. I'm leaning towards McCluster, what's your thoughts?
IanJones
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Flex start?

Postby Roy Dixon » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:06 pm

If you go with the projections, then McCluster looks a little better, but he's lost 2 fumbles in 4 games and hasn't found the end zone.
On the other hand, Meachem has held on to the ball and has 3 TDs in 4 games. I think he gives you a better chance for double digits.
Roy Dixon
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby IanJones » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:21 pm

CAR is 6th against the pass so I feel Meachem is a little risky too, especially with Colston and Moore both back and healthy (too many options in NO).

Gresham had the best game last week and I might play him if the weather forecast changes but McCluster will stay in there until 11 tomorrow morning when I reevaluate.
IanJones
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Bclark8852 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 pm

Meachem all day. Carolina will give up the long ball and NO will have a field day with that suspect Defense.
Bclark8852
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench