Shopping McFadden for .... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Shopping McFadden for ....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Shopping McFadden for ....

Postby twinkypoop » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:34 pm

So I'm 4-1 in a 10 team standard scoring league, and I am considering shopping McFadden while his value is at the peak, for a slight downgrade at the RB position to upgrade the WR position to get someone else I can start aside Megatron, or possibly packaging Romo & DMC for a top 3 QB.

My team is in the signature:
I was considering proposing a trade of DMC & Moss & (Willis, Lynch or Ingram) for Beanie & A Johnson, or DMC & Romo for Brees to an owner with the following QB, RBs & WRs
QB: Brees
RB: Beanie, DeAngelo, Tolbert, M Bush, B Jacobs, R Grant
WR: A Johnson, V Jackson, N Washington, D Henderson

There is another owner weak at the RB, and thinking of offering DMC & Moss & (Willis, Lynch or Ingram) for CJ2K & Bowe, or DMC & Moss for CJ2K & Lloyd.
QB Rodgers, Kolb
RB CJ2K, Hightower, P Thomas, Helu, Redman, Scott
WR Bowe, Lloyd, M Floyd

Lots of thoughts, but please pipe up if you think I am over/undervaluing DMC, or if I should hang tight & stay put.

Thanks!
QB- Stafford
RB- J Charles, R Bush, G Bernard, S Jax, B Tate, Snelling
WR- L Fitz, Amendola, Gordon, Gordon, Blackmon, Broyles, Marlon Brown
TE- J Thomas, Cook
K- Walsh
DEF- Rams
twinkypoop
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Shopping McFadden for ....

Postby patrick.keltner » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:49 pm

The only trade out of those possibilities that I like is the one including Andre Johnson. I think you have him slightly undervalued.

The owner in the AJ trade is in desperate need of a good RB, and when AJ comes back everyone would wonder how you managed to get Calvin and Andre. Aside from Welker, those are the top WRs, and will kill teams down the stretch for your fantasy team.

I view DMC as a top-5 RB, and think you will be losing too much in trading for CJ2K. I think CJ2K is vastly overrated this year, and just won't produce as well as prior years. Don't expect the same run he had at the end of last year...

Return the favor? http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=503134
patrick.keltner
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Shopping McFadden for ....

Postby MadDog36 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:47 pm

I'd shop Fitzpatrick+Moss for a stud WR and you can then grab a solid backup QB with the free spot.

DO NOT DEAL RUN DMC Your RB depth is solid but a serious dropoff after your starters.
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 134)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions