Postby bricox171 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:10 am

BRADY
MCCOY, BEANIE, HIGHTOWER, HARDESTY, LT
AUSTIN, LLOYD, MANNINGHAM, MOORE, NELSON
OLSEN
RAVENS, BENGALS
JANAKOWSKI, KASAY

Standard 12-team, NON-PPR

My team has been hurting, especially with Austin being out. Thankfully he returns this week. Brady, McCoy and the Ravens D has carried my team to a 3-2 start BUT I have lost two in a row after a great 3-0 start. I wanna make a trade to improve my WR position but the only trade value I have is Brady and McCoy (and well Austin, now). I didnt want to trade either of my defenses until after Ravens bye week which has come and gone so I guess I could use either of them in a trade as well.

So my question is, IF I trade Brady, I know I should get elite players in return but should I target a solid WR2 and another elite RB to go along with McCoy?? And seeing as I dont have a backup QB, I will need to have one included in the trade. Someone like Eli Manning or Matt Ryan. I really wanted Stafford but the owner also has Rodgers so I dont see the point in even pursuing that. If this was your team, what would you do?

Thanks for any and all input.... **leave a link and I'll try to help with your questions
bricox171
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trading Brady??? WHIR**

Postby dawg17 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:14 am

I think you are really overreacting, you have a solid team, I wouldn't break it up for an injury and back to back losses. Stay pat and you will be fine.

please help me http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=503478
dawg17
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby bricox171 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:55 pm

I was just offered Philip Rivers and Boldin for my Brady... I was happy to decline

Thinking about countering with Rivers, AJ Green and D-Will for Brady, D. Nelson and Hightower...

His roster:
Qb-RIVERS, MCCOY
Rb-MATHEWS, D-WILL, SPROLES, STARKS, REDMAN
Wr-DEZ, AJ GREEN, J. NELSON, BOLDIN, BALDWIN
Te-GRAHAM
D-EAGLES
K-HANSAN

Lemme know what yall think, and dont forget to leave a link so I can help with your questions!
bricox171
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Wags » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:06 pm

I think I would sit for right now too and agree with Dawg17.

I don't think you would greatly improve your team by trading away Brady and would probably go on to regret. Now is defiantly not the time to trade Miles (after being out) or McCoy for that matter after a rough couple of games. I think sit for a few more weeks. With a record like 3-2, you're probably in the thick of things.

I would wait a few more weeks....see how things thicken up amongst some teams before rushing into a trade. I would keep my fingers crossed though, hope Hightower has a huge game and then ship him off. I think the Redskin backfield is about to get very complicated.

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?f=18&t=503535&p=3376116#p3376116
Wags
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 17)

Postby mjhhiv » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:58 pm

Waiting game is tough, but you gotta sit. If you're blown away with a Brady offer, sure, don't turn it down on principle -- but don't actively shop him.
mjhhiv
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions