Who to start WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Who to start WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who to start WHIR

Postby oakstreetboy » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:53 am

No PPR, 1 pt every 10 yards rush/rec, 6 pts rushing/recieving TDs, 4 pts passing TDs. No negative points. **EDIT** 1 pt 10 yards rush/rec, 1 pt 25 yards passing **EDIT**

QB: Need a waiver wire guy, with Rivers on bye
Bradford @ GB, Campbell v CLE, McCoy @ OAK, Sanchez v MIA, Dalton v IND, Painter @ CIN, Grossman v PHI

WR: Pick 2 to go along with Steve Smith
Branch v DAL, L. Moore @ TB, Harvin @ CHI, D. Nelson @ NYG, D. Moore v CLE

TE: Pick 1
A. Hernandez v DAL, J. Finley v STL

Please leave a link and I will help in return. Thank you!
Last edited by oakstreetboy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
oakstreetboy
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 43)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who to start WHIR

Postby mtculp » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:10 am

You don't list passing yardage points. If there are none and TDs are the only QB scores, then I would consider Painter who seems to connect with Garcon for TDs alot! Otherwise I would probably take Campbell because of the matchup.

Not hugely great choices for WR but I would probably take Nelson and Moore due to upside (TD scoring/red zone targets).

Help with mine:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=503486
mtculp
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 10)

Postby csquared11 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:18 am

QB: I like the sound of Campbell or Dalton over any of the others. Dalton seems to be getting better and with Green, anything is possible.

WR: I'd take Branch and Nelson as WRs, based on their matchups and potential for high performance.

TE: I really like Finley, considering the matchup. Hernandez is good, but has a timeshare with Gronk.
csquared11
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Pl3onner » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:20 am

Very tough call. I suppose I'd have to go with Cambpell too. Followed closely by Sanchez or Dalton. I can't imagine the point differentials will be huge between these 3.

WR: Branch and Nelson, Branch catches touchdowns and the pats will come out throwing, and Nelson will probably see a lot of targets in a close game where the Bills could find themselves trailing late. Close call with Harvin, I didn't choose him just because of the matchup.

TE: Hernandez will probably see throws all game, but Finley might get a bit neglected, especially if the Packers go up early. Thing is, hernandez goes out for long bombs and also is a main receiver in 2TE Goal line situations where no Pats RB has proven that they can drive through a decent D-Line near the endzone. For that reason, i'd stick with hernandez but could go either way.

got some similar issues, help would be great. viewtopic.php?t=503494
Pl3onner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench