Aaron Hernandez for Sidney Rice? No? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Aaron Hernandez for Sidney Rice? No?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Aaron Hernandez for Sidney Rice? No?

Postby sbeaz » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:18 pm

I sent out 2 trades trying to get something for Hernadez, i needed a wideout, i send out for Reggie Wayne, and Santonio Holmes, and they both accepted, Reggie 1st, so that's who i got, just to give u some help

help with mine:

viewtopic.php?t=503637
sbeaz
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Aaron Hernandez for Sidney Rice? No?

Postby jayceeLLC » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:34 am

sbeaz wrote:I sent out 2 trades trying to get something for Hernadez, i needed a wideout, i send out for Reggie Wayne, and Santonio Holmes, and they both accepted, Reggie 1st, so that's who i got, just to give u some help

Funny, I actually have Reggie Wayne...

I sent this to him... trying to convince him
Roddy isn't your top receiver tho. He's a close WR2 behind Bowe when he isn't on his BYE week. I understand you not givin up Bowe since he's a beast. My backup TE is better than your starting TE, given the fact that Brady is throwing and not Grossman + his first week back had more targets than Wes Welker...You could use a upgrade there while I could use an upgrade at WR. Given that Hernandez for Roddy isn't exactly fair in your favor, what I would propose would be Roddy + 1 (Cruz or Floyd) for Hernandez + 1 of these (JStew, Manningham, Wayne, Baldwin) How does that sound?

So basically I proposed Roddy + 1 for Hernandez + 1.
jayceeLLC Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions