When did you draft Onterrio? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

When did you draft Onterrio?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: When did you draft Onterrio?

Postby Purple_Pride » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:02 am

Go Vikes wrote:What round did you take this guy in or what round did he go in your draft? I took him with my fourth pick. I had a pretty bad draft I think. I took Marshall with the fourth overall pick. My first rounder. Manning was a good 2nd rounder, then Krob and Onterrio Smith in the 3rd and fourth and Rice in the fifth. I traded Hearst(7th rounder) and Rice for Edge coming off an injury.

you are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY to obsessed. im starting to think that you are just trying to irritate me, but its not going to work, i took my medication. 4th round though?so you drafted him as your 2nd RB. and krob in the third round? i hope you have learnt your lesson for next season my friend.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:05 am

7th round, I was actually surprised he was there in a Viking fan heavy league.

I was warning everyone about taking him early - citing Moe, RBBC, and the 'unexpected rookie RB' theory. I should have followed my own advice, but in the 7th round, there really weren't a lot of good options at RB.

4th round would hurt, and I'm sure half of all teams got burned by their WR picks in the 3rd and 4th rounds. Moulds, Boston, Price, K-Rob, Burress, Driver all were probably disappointing early picks for their owners.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Re: When did you draft Onterrio?

Postby Go Vikes » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:54 am

Purple_Pride wrote:
Go Vikes wrote:What round did you take this guy in or what round did he go in your draft? I took him with my fourth pick. I had a pretty bad draft I think. I took Marshall with the fourth overall pick. My first rounder. Manning was a good 2nd rounder, then Krob and Onterrio Smith in the 3rd and fourth and Rice in the fifth. I traded Hearst(7th rounder) and Rice for Edge coming off an injury.

you are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY to obsessed. im starting to think that you are just trying to irritate me, but its not going to work, i took my medication. 4th round though?so you drafted him as your 2nd RB. and krob in the third round? i hope you have learnt your lesson for next season my friend.

Almost everyone in my league was a Viking fan and I decided to take a chance. Actually, I'm surprised how good I am doing after a terrible draft. If I win against a not very good team, I'm in the playoffs. 2nd most total scored points in my league.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Paladyr » Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:23 am

i took him in the 8th. that is the last time i draft a rookie RB that is hyped so much. 10 man league.
Go Bengals!
'06 FF Champion!
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Postby KnightWhoSaysNi » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:00 am

I took him in the very last round ... the last pick of the entire draft actually. I held on to him until last week

Ni

KwsN
KnightWhoSaysNi Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby BriGuy » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:14 am

i don't think anyone in my league drafted him
DA' BEARS!
BriGuy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:08 am

He is a FA in my league. I don't think he is worth picking up.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Leprechaun » Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:07 pm

I ended up taking him in round 12.. being an 8 team league.. I doubt anyone else would have picked him.. However i did start him once.. Anyone take a guess when?.. Thanks Mike Tice.. Dropped him immediately after.
Leprechaun
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Go Vikes » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:01 pm

I started him for about 3-4 weeks when Marshall was out.
Go Vikes
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby The Sandwich » Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:23 pm

I am in a keeper league and we hand on to 8. He went in the second round so i quess that equates to about the 10th. I was surprised to see him go that high. I should probably also point out that we start 3 RB's, so he would go a little higher in that format.
"They're Killing Me Whitey! They're Killing Me"!
The Sandwich
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk