Brandon Marshall or Greg Little? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Brandon Marshall or Greg Little?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brandon Marshall or Greg Little?

Postby Steeler » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:49 pm

With the QB situation in Miami and Marshall stranded on Revis Island in an away game this week, should I go with Greg Little instead? I think Little has a big upside, but he's still unproven. Another option in Darrius Heyward-Bey who put up some good numbers these past 2 weeks, but I don't really like him this week now that he's facing a very tough Cleveland pass-D.

So, who will it be? :-o

Brandon Marshall @ New York Jets
Greg Little @ Oakland Raiders
Darrius Heyward-Bey vs Cleveland Browns

Thank in advance! ;-D
Steeler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Brandon Marshall or Greg Little?

Postby CBMGreatOne » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Marshall. I'm not buying the Heyward Bey hype yet and wake me when Greg Little scores a TD.

Help me?

http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=503512&p=3376133#p3376133
CBMGreatOne
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GTOon19Z » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:56 pm

Marshall.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that I start either of those two also-rans over Marshall. He is just too good of a receiver to bench over what you have at your disposal.

Good luck!!

Help me out pls,

viewtopic.php?t=503541
GTOon19Z
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 18)

Postby Billsbacker » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:50 pm

I am in the same boat myself....Marshall or DHB. I was leaning Marshall, but he's facing Revis with a new MIA QB, and I'm now hearing that shutdown CB Haden is likely out for CLE. I'm thinking more and more that DHB is the way to go. Last time Marshall went up against Revis, he had something like 16 yards. DHB has a lot more upside.
Billsbacker
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Billsbacker wrote:I am in the same boat myself....Marshall or DHB. I was leaning Marshall, but he's facing Revis with a new MIA QB, and I'm now hearing that shutdown CB Haden is likely out for CLE. I'm thinking more and more that DHB is the way to go. Last time Marshall went up against Revis, he had something like 16 yards. DHB has a lot more upside.

Now this is someone you should be listening to. NOT these guys telling you to start Marshall with a new QB, and up against Revis. Are you freaking kidding me? DHB against a Browns pass D without Haden is NOTHING. I would go DHB here, as long as Haden does not play.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Return to Who to Start/Bench