Pick 1 - WR - WILL HELP YOU OUT!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Pick 1 - WR - WILL HELP YOU OUT!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Pick 1 - WR - WILL HELP YOU OUT!!!

Postby HutchSTL » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:00 am

Play Marshall - it's all talk. I heard DO NOT play Williams this week.
HutchSTL
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby jblaze102 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:56 am

New Orleans has a very middle of the rung pass defense but unfortunately, Josh Freeman is a lower rung QB. His 74.1 passer rating is 3rd worst in the league and I won't even mention who the 2 below him are. So its my belief that its not Mike Williams but Josh Freeman thats killing his production. Its only gonna be worse this week without the threat of Lagarrette Blount running all over them.

Brandon Marshall can beat Revis. I sincerely believe he can. Marshall is 6'4 and Revis is 5'11 and he's just as physical. The only thing is I wonder if Matt Moore is good enough to put the ball in the right places. I would totally put my faith in "The Beast" this week. We've already won by getting to watch these two match up on Monday Night. BUT....

If you're feeling scared or nervous about it... Go ahead and play Greg Little. He IS my sleeper pick of the week you know.
jblaze102
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 20)

Postby psorb1 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:24 pm

I think Marshall is your best bet. I understand the fears, but I think Monday Night may bring out the best in him.

Good luck.

Please help.
viewtopic.php?t=503868
psorb1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby hangloos » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:51 pm

JeRmZ wrote:OK so I read a blurb about Brandon Marshall today - "Marshall say's he's tired of being the nice guy and may just get ejected from the game this week"

after that they go on to talk about Marshall's other issues -
Matt Moore starting at QB
Being on Revis Island all night

so ...

Do I sit Marshall this week and play

Mike "sophmore slumpin" Williams from Tampa bay in a shoot out against the Saints
or
Greg "I earned a #2 spot" Little from Cleveland in a catch up game against the Raiders

all my other options are on Bye and there is no one else worth a hoot on the waiver.

WHIR

At least you have options. Williams sounds promising in a shoot out. Would wait till i know how little would react to more attention from the opposing D.

I do think Marshall would do better than last week but won't fault you if you start Willliams.

help me. viewtopic.php?f=19&t=503904
hangloos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench