What is Vincent Jackson worth? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

What is Vincent Jackson worth?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What is Vincent Jackson worth?

Postby DETROITduBskie » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:56 pm

I have been offered a trade to get Anquan Boldin and Shonn Greene for V. Jackson but that is laughable.

This guy really wants him though, so what should I counter offer him for (I'm not worried about Kicker and DEF)?

Here's my team:

Q: Stafford, Ryan
RB: Gore, Hillis, Lynch, D. Thomas
WR/T: V. Jackson, Jennings, Heyward-Bay, Manningham, Torrey Smith, Baldwin, Ochocinco

Here's his team:

Q: Brees, Fitzpatrick
RB: Fred Jackson, Turner, Greene, Woodhead
WR/T: Finley, Dez Bryant, Aaron Hernandez, Boldin, Burress, Owen Daniels, H. Ward
DETROITduBskie
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: What is Vincent Jackson worth?

Postby BlackQBs=fantasyWin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:35 pm

I just made a trade that was Vjax and Tolbert for Austin and Meachem if that helps with value

As far as your counter, I'd see if you could do something like Gore, Vjax for Fjax + Dez

Get rid of Gore before he gets hurt. He might be one of those that despise Gore, but maybe he's one that likes big names. Worth a shot.
BlackQBs=fantasyWin
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby DETROITduBskie » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:40 pm

I just traded to get Gore, so I don't think I want to get rid of him yet. He does have injury history, but he's fully healthy now and the 9er's run the ball a lot. I think a Vjax and Hillis for Fred Jackson and Dez Bryant would be viable. Or would Turner instead of Fred Jackson be more realistic?
DETROITduBskie
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby BlackQBs=fantasyWin » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:43 pm

DETROITduBskie wrote:I just traded to get Gore, so I don't think I want to get rid of him yet. He does have injury history, but he's fully healthy now and the 9er's run the ball a lot. I think a Vjax and Hillis for Fred Jackson and Dez Bryant would be viable. Or would Turner instead of Fred Jackson be more realistic?

Yea Fjax is #1 in the league depending on your scoring, Turner would be a more viable option.
BlackQBs=fantasyWin
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby c0megets0me » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:47 pm

he might go for the Turner deal, i would try that
ROSTER/8 team standard scoring
QB-M.Ryan/M.Vick
RB-T.Richardson/S.Jax/L.Miller/E.Lacy/Mathews
WR-Megatron/Fitz/Amendola/H.Nicks
FLEX- RB/WR
TE-J.Camron/J.Thomas
c0megets0me
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 27)

Postby DETROITduBskie » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Do you think that's really worth it? Vjax has the potential to have some huge games, whereas Dez has to play alongside Miles Austin. Then Turner for Hillis? Hillis has been underperforming, but most of that should be attributed to his contract issues. Turner won't have break away games, but he'll get you a solid 10-15 points every week. I don't know, I think I'm in a better situation with Hillis and Vjax then Turner and Dez.
DETROITduBskie
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions