Dropable players? stay with what i have? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Dropable players? stay with what i have?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dropable players? stay with what i have?

Postby pelletierry » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 pm

My team is in ninth place out of ten teams. So i easily can use help in a lot of places .
I have rothlisberger, freeman, matthews, tolbert, sproles, hightower, d thomas, r bush, k moreno, v jax, maclin, aj green, gates, bailey, and detriot def. as you can see an underperforming bunch. Should i grab any of these free agents? tony Gonzo, ridley, helu, d nelson, cassel, colt mccoy, baldwin, grossman, mark clayton? let me hear your recommendations. We start 2 wrs/te, 2 rb, 1flex. Thanks
Russel Wilson, Bradford, ray rice, reggie bsh, sproles, woodhead, vereen, jody nelson, kenbrell thompkins, emmanual sanders, micheal floyd, jimmy graham, gronk, crosby, baltimore ppr league, start qb, rb, rb, wr/te, wr/te, rb/wr/te, k, def
pelletierry Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 11)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dropable players? stay with what i have?

Postby bricox171 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Why is Tony G on the WW?? I know you dont HAVE to start a TE in your roster settings BUT if your going to take up a roster spot with one, why not have one that is actually performing??

I like your WR's... you need more depth though. You have a TON of RB's with value that can be moved to get some depth at WR. I would look to move Moreno or Hightower... Outside of Mathews, your next best RB for the rest of the season will be D. Thomas. Its a run first offense AND now they are starting a new QB... Run Thomas Run!!! Oh and go ahead and drop Bush... i doubt you have started him once this year and hes only collecting dust.
bricox171
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby MadDog36 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:03 pm

Dump Reggie Bush for Steven Ridley (upside play)
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 132)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby pelletierry » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Drop bush for ridley and gates for gonzo
Russel Wilson, Bradford, ray rice, reggie bsh, sproles, woodhead, vereen, jody nelson, kenbrell thompkins, emmanual sanders, micheal floyd, jimmy graham, gronk, crosby, baltimore ppr league, start qb, rb, rb, wr/te, wr/te, rb/wr/te, k, def
pelletierry Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 11)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions