URGENT!!! Trade About to Get Revoked!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

URGENT!!! Trade About to Get Revoked!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

URGENT!!! Trade About to Get Revoked!!!

Postby KickAssColby » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:48 pm

So I need some quick opinions. He has offered up Shonn Greene and Desean Jackson for Cam Newton and Willis McGahee.

I currently have Bradshaw and Best as my starting RB's and Drew Brees is my QB.

My starting WR situation is Welker, Andre Johnson (out), Kevin Walter, and Lance Moore.

Thanks in advance. I will be more than happy to respond to your trades in return.
KickAssColby
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: URGENT!!! Trade About to Get Revoked!!!

Postby Those About To Rock » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:54 pm

I feel like you could get better than Shonn Greene for Cam. While NYJ does look like they want to run more, that was only one week in a system with a better (now that they have their C back) but still meh OLINE
Those About To Rock
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby c0megets0me » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:20 pm

IMO Greene and MaGahee are a wash, so really your trading Cam for DJax. Which is fair and you need wr help.So whats the problem?
ROSTER/8 team standard scoring
QB-M.Ryan/M.Vick
RB-T.Richardson/S.Jax/L.Miller/E.Lacy/Mathews
WR-Megatron/Fitz/Amendola/H.Nicks
FLEX- RB/WR
TE-J.Camron/J.Thomas
c0megets0me
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 27)

Postby MadDog36 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:37 am

With Brees at QB nice WR ugprade pull the trigger.
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 134)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:48 am

c0megets0me wrote:IMO Greene and MaGahee are a wash, so really your trading Cam for DJax. Which is fair and you need wr help.So whats the problem?

I dont agree with this. McGahee has looked much better than Greene so far and things are only going to get better for Willis with Tebow in. They are going to go to basically an all run game offense. AND Willis basically has the backfield to himself now that Denver realized that Moreno is a pansy. Greene is still getting outplayed by Tomlinson....
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby c0megets0me » Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:08 am

latsprewell20002000 wrote:
c0megets0me wrote:IMO Greene and MaGahee are a wash, so really your trading Cam for DJax. Which is fair and you need wr help.So whats the problem?

I dont agree with this. McGahee has looked much better than Greene so far and things are only going to get better for Willis with Tebow in. They are going to go to basically an all run game offense. AND Willis basically has the backfield to himself now that Denver realized that Moreno is a pansy. Greene is still getting outplayed by Tomlinson....

I disagree with Tomlinson outplaying Greene, Tomlinson has had 16yrds rushing and 6yrds Rec over the last 2 weeks. he's not even involved in the offense anymore. I do agree that MaGahee has out played Greene but not convinced it will contuine with Tebow under center. MaGahee's Production WILL drop with Tebow playin for a couple reasons ...1 Tebow will steal goal line work, just like last year. 2 Def are going to put 8 in the box forcing Tebow to win the game and untill he proves that he can MaGahhe will be lookin at alot of 8man fronts. The Jets said they were going back to ground and pound, and they keep their word and Greene actually looked solid last week (just threw up in my mouth). I wasnt really calling it a wash going on past numbers. Just what I see going forward .
ROSTER/8 team standard scoring
QB-M.Ryan/M.Vick
RB-T.Richardson/S.Jax/L.Miller/E.Lacy/Mathews
WR-Megatron/Fitz/Amendola/H.Nicks
FLEX- RB/WR
TE-J.Camron/J.Thomas
c0megets0me
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 27)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions