Vick or Cam ?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Vick or Cam ??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Vick or Cam ??

Postby cooker » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

Chowdaheads wrote:
cooker wrote:You shouldn't even be having this debate. Why have a #1 QB as a backup? Upgrade your team at WR/RB per the best deal you can get. Look for the guy in your league that is hurting at QB or the guy that is overstacked at one of your need positions. Foolish to have these two on one team if you can't use them weekly. Flip a coin this week but make a trade next week before next. It might be nice to see them both on your roster but it's not helping your team at all.

I'm in the same boat, and have been trying to deal either one for weeks. It ain't as simple as saying "trade with me", especially considering the injury risk of Vick, and the fact that Cam is a rookie.

I have Cam in this week, and multiple trade offers out to deal Vick... keeping my fingers crossed! ;-D

It actually is easy to make this deal. I had them both myself. Any QB can get hurt at anytime so the worry of injury is the same for all even though I realize these guys run more than the average QB. If somebody doesn't want one of them they don't know what they're doing in fantasy since the QB spot is the highest scoring position and there are only a handful of guys that can consistently score high. You happen to own two of them. Good luck in trading but it should be easy. Pick on the guy each week that had a poor QB performance, etc.
cooker
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench