Help with lineup! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Help with lineup!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Help with lineup!

Postby MadDog36 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:56 am

RB:
Select one of these:
Jackie Battle @ Oakland (great matchup, will start)
Ryan Torain @ Carolina (even better matchup, but will he start and get around 20 carries)?
Earnest Graham @ Chicago (semi favorable matchup ydg wise, TD upside limited but good bet for 100 yds)
Peyton Hillis/Montario Hardesty vs Seattle (ok matchup, but not sure how carries will divvy up)
Mike Tolbert @ Jets (surprisingly enough great matchup)
Tashard Choice vs Rams (Felix is OUT, but will he be dealt to a team needing a back in time for this weekend's game?)

WR:
Dwayne Bowe (my stud he sticks in the lineup) , Jordy Nelson (solid matchup, been productive, but all or nothing type), Brandon Lloyd (dealt, QB is out, but great matchup #1 target in familiar system), Roddy White (ugly matchup), Reggie Wayne, Robert Meachem (both great matchups)

Right now I have:
Battle @ RB-2
Torain @ flex-2
Graham @ universal flex
(do not worry about flex 1 and RB-1 those 2 are fixtures in my lineup every week) (Rice and Mendy)

What I am asking out of these options: What would you go with?
The rest of my week 7 lineup:

QB McCoy
RB Rice, Battle
flex Torain, Mendenhall
WR J Nelson, Bowe, White
TE Watson
K/D do not apply to discussion.

I am confused with Torain's workload and my WR matchups which I could sub in my flex. Graham and Battle I think need to be in my lineup but who would you put in place of Torain (yet another cake matchup) - but those carries how they will be divvied??? Plus Roddy White, while a stud, is just not producing...Lloyd should do great in St. Louis (yes Bradford is out, but I think a #1 WR can do some damage). I snagged Watson for bye week TE replacement (about all that is available and I have McCoy so TD connection there).
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 132)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Help with lineup!

Postby Mr.Joshua » Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:17 pm

The one choice for me comes down to Lloyd or Torain. Lots of variables there and last weeks production of Torain was ugly, but Grossman did throw 4 picks, limiting his opportunities. If my team, I probably go with Torain until I see how Lloyd connects in St. Louis.
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 231)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench