L.Fitzgerald for J.Graham or M.Wallace for M.Ryan - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

L.Fitzgerald for J.Graham or M.Wallace for M.Ryan

Moderator: Football Moderators

L.Fitzgerald for J.Graham or M.Wallace for M.Ryan

Postby jayceeLLC » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey guys,

Links are to teams.

Trade #1
I proposed my Jimmy Graham for his Wes Welker but he countered with his Larry Fitzgerald for my Jimmy Graham.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/580/unledugx.png/

Trade #2
He proposed this:
Send Mike Wallace, Pit WR from WR to outside
Receive Matt Ryan, Atl QB from outside to Bench
Receive Victor Cruz, NYG WR from outside to Bench
Receive Malcom Floyd, SD WR from outside to Bench

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/13/unledcdx.png

Links are to teams.
Thanks guys.
Leave a link.
jayceeLLC Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: L.Fitzgerald for J.Graham or M.Wallace for M.Ryan

Postby Itchy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm

I wouldn't give up Graham. Also, I'm not sure that I understand your 2nd trade but if I'm reading it right I would give up Wallace for those 3. help me?
Itchy Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 24)

Postby jayceeLLC » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Yeah.
Sorry I didn't specify it as well as I should. I meant to say that since I'm weak at QB with Sanchez, Cutler and Cassel. Should I give up Mike Wallace for Matt Ryan and those other two unmentionables?

He's really trying to push the Fitzgerald for Jimmy Graham since I have Aaron Hernanadez waiting in the wings...
jayceeLLC Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Itchy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:33 pm

oh I get it. Also I meant to say I WOULDN'T give up Wallace for those 3. I think you should be able to get a better QB than Ryan for Wallace and like you said the other 2 don't even come into play. Don't give Wallace without getting a quality QB-my opinion. Also, I wouldn't want to let go of Graham-would he take Hernandez for Fitzgerald? They're both good TE's - but I'm not sure that Hernandez won't be sharing and it's clear that Brees loves Graham. I'd only consider if you're hurting at WR.
Itchy Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby jayceeLLC » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:27 pm

That sounds reasonable. A quality QB for Mike Wallace would be who in your opinion? He also has Eli Manning who, as a giants fan is doing really good this year in my humble opinion.
Thanks for the advice on Jimmy Graham for Larry Fitzgerald situation. I originally offered him Graham for his Welker which he promptly declined.
I just checked on Andre Johnson's situation and it seems he'll probably be back week 8 so I should be okay with my WR core.
You seem pretty knowledgable so I would like your opinion on my RBs, consisting of MJD, Sproles and Lynch and JStewart. Should I sell MJD now since my friend is a jags fan and he doesn't even believe in MJD's production down the line. If so, what do you think his trade value would be?
jayceeLLC Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Itchy » Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:23 pm

Ask him to trade Steve Johnson and Eli for Matt Cassell and Wallace. I like Eli much better than Ryan (imo) but don't let him have Wallace cheap. Please know that I'm really not very knowledgeable at all - so take it with a grain of salt. And I'm not sure about getting rid of MJD - him and Sproles are the best you have. But if your friend is right - now would be the time to sell. Good Luck!
Itchy Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions