Tell me What You Think! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

Tell me What You Think!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tell me What You Think!

Postby crazyballa89 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:07 am

Just here to see if any ideas or suggestions for my super-performing-well team known as the New England KingZ. (6-0 1st overall) from "ESPN"

League is private, 12 team with a QB/RB1/RB2//WR1/WR2/FLEX RB3orWR/FLEX WR4 orTE2/TE/DEF/K format
Rate if you wish. Thank You

QB's- Matthew Stafford, Matt Schaub

RB's- Ray Rice, Fred Jackson, Frank Gore, Jackie Battle/Daniel Thomas( Not sure which to keep) Ryan Grant also avail.

WR's- Reggie Wayne, Mike Williams (TB), Jordy Nelson, Nate Washington, and newly signed from FA (IDK Y?? lol) ;-D Jeremy Maclin* for Victor Cruz

***Dwayne Bowe was released following KC's ugly Week 1 and 2. I missed out on him***

TE's- Tony Gonzalez, Owen Daniels

D/ST- Green Bay Packers & Detroit Lions

K-Jason Hanson, David Akers

I need advice on the RB4 situation and as far as WR goes that may have just been fixed with the acquisition of Maclin. Someone really released him on the BYE week and I cashed in 10 min. later. Im worried for Williams and Wayne, although I still hold hope for both. Williams and that Bucs team should continue their success while everyone will "remember" Wayne. Jordy Nelson (and Eric Decker*) were my best options back in week 3-4

* Released for Victor Cruz -following Week 5
Last edited by crazyballa89 on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.
crazyballa89
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tell me What You Think!

Postby aerathi » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:43 am

Your post literally made my head spin. I don't know what you're looking to improve. I would stop making moves before you get all cocky and screw yourself.

Sit back, sip a corona and enjoy your undefeated season.
aerathi
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby aerathi » Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:44 am

Though that trip RB and trip (maybe 4?) WR lineup is screwing with me, so I need a little more time to think about that.
aerathi
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby crazyballa89 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:00 am

Well based on scheduling Jackson, Gore, and Maclin are on byes while the game line is in my favor by 14 ( I have had issues at WR and I'm hopeful at least 2 of them exceed expectations, insuring a Win.

Currently Thomas is the RB2 along Rice and I have 4 WR's with Daniels (TE) starting. Nelson WR1 Washington WR2 (**locks to start)

Williams and Wayne or should I go with a TE2 in Gonzo instead of one those guys?
crazyballa89
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby crazyballa89 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:09 am

aerathi wrote:Your post literally made my head spin. I don't know what you're looking to improve. I would stop making moves before you get all cocky and screw yourself.

Sit back, sip a corona and enjoy your undefeated season.

LOL.. Hopefully I can make it through an undefeated season. However, I'm humble and as we know with football: IT's ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!! A few injuries and benchings can change everything
crazyballa89
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby aerathi » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:22 am

I'm gonna re-read all of this and look at your team's bye week situation and stuff in the morning (when I haven't been drinking).

If you get a momment I wouldn't mind your thoughts on my situation: viewtopic.php?t=504699
aerathi
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby crazyballa89 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 pm

So much 4 an undefeated season...I got blown out by 70 this week. This is why I stay humble. Good thing out of this is that I'm still tied for 1st in the league at 6-1. I will grab Murray at 4am EST when ESPN opens waivers.. Rice Jackson Gore or Murray for Week 8 with Maclin making his team debut
crazyballa89
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby aerathi » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

crazyballa89 wrote:So much 4 an undefeated season...I got blown out by 70 this week. This is why I stay humble. Good thing out of this is that I'm still tied for 1st in the league at 6-1. I will grab Murray at 4am EST when ESPN opens waivers.. Rice Jackson Gore or Murray for Week 8 with Maclin making his team debut

Yeah same deal. I had Welker, Nicks and Bradshaw on a bye, then McFadden got hurt on his first play followed up with Ray Rice as the icing on the fail cake.

The funny part is, I had Mare come in and score 18 points as kicker (he was my bye week pickup for gost), and Demaryus Thomas did good things at the end of that Broncos game. Ended up losing by 24 points though because my opponent had both Colston and Graham in that game against Indy.

Any given Sunday...
aerathi
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Roster Ratings